Man City Home

4 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

£30

£25 for ST holders and members 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2015/september/owls-v-arsenal-ticket-details/

The Owls host Premier League giants Arsenal in the fourth round of the Capital One Cup on Tuesday 27 October (7.45pm) and ticket prices have been confirmed.

Given this cup-tie represents one of our most high profile fixtures in recent years – and the Gunners’ first visit in 15 seasons - the Owls are keen to reward Season Ticket holders and Members for their loyalty and ongoing support by pricing tickets at £25 in any area of the ground for what promises to be a memorable night under the S6 lights. 

We are also keen to encourage the next generation of Wednesdayites to Hillsborough, thus  supporters aged 20 and below can buy tickets for this game for just £10, with juniors aged under 17 paying only £5 anywhere in the stadium. 

Very disappointed at the prices.

Should have been a flat price of £20 everywhere in the ground. I hoped Chansiri was going to be sensible, sadly not.

I don’t call £25/£30 to watch us get smashed by Citeh’s youth team reasonable. Especially when it’s live on TV.

Then factor in the garbage we’ve had to watch recently and how they’ve brought the season ticket renewals forward by a month, I’d call it taking the fûçking pîśs.

3 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Should have been a flat price of £20 everywhere in the ground. I hoped Chansiri was going to be sensible, sadly not.

I don’t call £25/£30 to watch us get smashed by Citeh’s youth team reasonable. Especially when it’s live on TV.

Then factor in the garbage we’ve had to watch recently and how they’ve brought the season ticket renewals forward by a month, I’d call it taking the fûçking pîśs.

Both clubs and the fa have to agree a price

Buts let's blame DC anyway

Its the fashion on here 

Muppet

• Haha 2

Different clubs taking different approaches - £40 at Chelsea, £10 at Reading, £20 at WBA (£15 for ST holders). The right price is the price that will fill the ground. A club with a knowledgeable market research team would make a good stab at pricing it right. Let’s hope Chansiri has it right.  

23 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Since when do city play a youth team in fa cup