Man City Home

Not sure what to think about this match.
Playing best side in the country over last few years in the FA Cp under the lights at Hillsborough should be an exciting prospect.
Bt the cup isn't what it used to be and even Man City cup side will pass ball around, have 70% of possession and no doubt win 2-0 with put breaking sweat. 

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

It’s very clear here what to do 

Don’t go if you can’t afford

Go if you can 

Its reasonable pricing - 25 for a ST holder and 30 for those who don’t usually go

Hope this helps

Not really as I knew all that anyway , Suspect you knew this ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PEARSON said:

There might be the odd youngster in there but city don’t do what Liverpool did and completely rest there team. They never do. Even with that schedule It’ll be a mix of young, first team and fringe players. When you think how strong there squad is that’s still going to mean we’ll be watching some top players. There fringe players are people like Cancelo, Mahrez and Jesus and young players include Foden who’s meant to be the best youngster in the country. Let’s not forget there ‘cup’ team gave us a hiding of 7-0 a few years back.

To be fair it was our "cup team" as well, and our regular team wasn't especially good anyway. Especially when we were down to ten men for the last half hour.

It's a wonder we kept it down to 7 really when their central midfield was Yaya Toure, Fernandinho and Lampard - and ours was Liam Palmer and Giles Coke!

11 minutes ago, alanharper said:

To be fair it was our "cup team" as well, and our regular team wasn't especially good anyway. Especially when we were down to ten men for the last half hour.

It's a wonder we kept it down to 7 really when their central midfield was Yaya Toure, Fernandinho and Lampard - and ours was Liam Palmer and Giles Coke!

Is it just me that thinks the only reason the BBC is televising it is that they think they'll put 6 or 7 past us?

33 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Regardless of cost there will be the usual 23 to (possibly) 25k home fans plus 5k away so we'll do well to hit 30k. Once again, those moaning about the price were never going in the first place

Don't forget all the people who were saying before the third round that the cup was a waste of time and we're better off out of it - they won't be so hypocritical as to turn up for this game. Will they?

8 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Don't forget all the people who were saying before the third round that the cup was a waste of time and we're better off out of it - they won't be so hypocritical as to turn up for this game. Will they?

Their resolve would be tested if we got to Wembley.

I bet a few who have hissy fits on here and say they aint bothered anymore will go.

And for those complaining about prices if it was 20 quid you would say it should be 15.

29 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I bet a few who have hissy fits on here and say they aint bothered anymore will go.

And for those complaining about prices if it was 20 quid you would say it should be 15.

I've read quotes on here saying people were going to go at £25, but can't afford it at £30.... A £5 difference over 5 weeks to save... A quid a week.... 

Of they're that hard up, maybe don't spend the £25 in the first place 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

I've read quotes on here saying people were going to go at £25, but can't afford it at £30.... A £5 difference over 5 weeks to save... A quid a week.... 

Of they're that hard up, maybe don't spend the £25 in the first place 

Same people are probably paying £36 at Barnsley tomorrow lol

2 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

we won't get to Wembley,with this shower,unfortunately Utd could easily