He's just class. 

Love him as a footballer. Think he's brilliant. 

So clever, so technically good. 

Oh, how I hope he gets a couple of goals this season. Hillsborough would go nuts if he got one. 

I had him wrote off, thought he wasn’t the same player after this injury. Happy to be proven wrong. He was outstanding today, him and Luongo really suited that 433 with Bannan orchestrating behind while they get around the pitch. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dylan93 said:

Solid performance, again. This is my problem with Monk. Over the busy Christmas period, why did he not think to start him? 

did I hear he got given a little bit of time off while his missus was having a kid, or have I totally imagined that? I’m sure it was said somewhere but then never really got mentioned again. (Apologies if total shybo!)

Did really well, hope he stays fit. Was a little worried our midfield would lack a little bite without Hutchinson there but if it's a three without him then it's ok and works well, definitely no Bannan/Lee midfield two though.

Hardly played in the last 2 years and then puts in 2 performances like that is pretty outrageous. For me it looked like Lee from the first season under Carlos.

I love watching him play. Never stops running, helps defence and is even better going forward.

Well done Keiran. Weve missed you!

13 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Loved Luongo today too.

Unsung work horse hero.

Great signing.

I think this has added another dimension to our midfield and for me he is the first name on the team sheet. Her allows others to play so whichever 2 are alongside him, he's got the energy and legs to charge about everywhere and play the simple stuff. We've not had that energy for a while now

A very astute signing and one that can only get better