Optinons in deffence

26 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Always good to have optinons. 

Optinons...ha. 

Reminds me of that shop I walk past everyday which has a sign up saying "furntinture" for sale. 

Has been up for 6 months and either they haven't noticed or can't be bothered to change it. 

It's a method to get noticed when it comes to that shop gets people looking. Shops used to spell things wrong all time so people notice and either notice something for sale or not. As for me I'm getting used to new phone and made a typo lol oops 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Morning Snoots old chap. I’m thinking Lomas613 is a) typing on the bus. b) piddled. c) in Year 2. Or d) getting the cat to type his posts for him. You just can’t get the staff...you don’t know how lucky you are to have Stubbs, even though he’s always stuck in the Nuns Chuff. :laugh:

Neither of the above just typo on new phone fat finger syndrome I call it.

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

It's a method to get noticed when it comes to that shop gets people looking. Shops used to spell things wrong all time so people notice and either notice something for sale or not. As for me I'm getting used to new phone and made a typo lol oops 

Neww fones, I haate them! Theye ar allways missspeling wurds.

Seen as our d-fence is one of the best in the league this season i would just stick with 4 at the back, Fox, Iorfa, Borner, Palmer sounds good to me. Lees will just have to compete and cover Iorfas hole when Pep spends 60 Mil on him in Jan. Bigger question is how do you get goals from the other 6 players up top. Solution, play Charlton every week. lol

5 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

:Chansiri: 

"Deffence?! hahah...these people cannot spell....it's defence.. as in.de-fence....hang on a minute..mmmm  I wonder..."

image.thumb.png.6d04e704086a0c0f94bff396cd48ce12.png

D- Taxis, D- Fence, D-Ecking, D-dier D- eschamp, D-Uke Ellington....I just d-d-d-don’t know what to d-d-d-do! What will dey think of next?

7 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Open All Hours episode.

Classic.

• Haha 1