Monk no better than Jos

19 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Huge summer coming up....

i think it starts with getting rid of monk and having a long term project for a change - I just don’t think he has the charisma or spark to get Wednesday going 

it’s a great opportunity for any new manager (providing no ffp / point deduction) coming in , to build and mould a squad. We need a manager who players will respect, want to play for and want to join Wednesday because of - unfortunately I don’t think monk fits into that remit 

Don't think the players fit that remit.

• Thanks 1

I think people miss the point with Jos. 

It wasn't that the results were bad and that the football was absolutely terrible,I could almost tolerate that. It was the complete toxic rot running through the squad that I couldn't handle. The way he just froze out experienced players and (reportedly) never spoke to them. People often say that 'the managers lost the dressing room" which is often a questionable accusation but with Jos is was so clear that so many of those players couldn't stand the bloke. 

10 minutes ago, poite said:

Jos is was so clear that so many of those players couldn't stand the bloke.

Of course they couldn't stand him, he told them they were w@nk and had shyte attitudes, you may as well foook off but until you do, you ain't playing here.

Some took it to heart...bless em

lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

I thought much the same about Jos, but with hindsight...Its the same players rumoured to be "playing up" now....

You really can't afford to risk a players "cabal" having a say...They have extremely selfish interests for the most part.

or/and maybe two managers who don’t have the managerial skills to deal with these situations, situations that arise at lots of clubs

There similarities between the reigns, with regards player, manager confrontations. The differences are.

1. GM has hidden behind the player is injured less than Jos.

2. GM doesn’t think he can overcome it by playing Wisewood juniors. 

3. Jos couldn’t motivate a fart.

Edited by Pale Rider

On 27/11/2019 at 22:40, Eaton_Swfc said:

There, I've said it. 

Far far far too pedestrian, backwards negative football. No movement on the odd occasions we do venture forward, and wrong formation is isolating the only decent striker we have. 

Very very poor. I give it 12 months tops. 

Glad all the negs have gone. 

Was I right or what ?