Tango

Guest Theboylangers

Guest Theboylangers
2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Used to be but got banned for swearing.

:duntmatter:

Did he call someone a flipping cheeky monkey? 

Or a fizzing monkey?

:tango:

3 minutes ago, Stoop said:

No sympathy for him. I saw him at the QPR match and he was acting like a right bell end 

Serves him right 

The standard week in week out “bell end” style routine never bothered me, in fact made me chuckle every so often

stood screaming “slag” over and over and threatening physical violence against a young (under 20) female steward for most of the first half, ignoring his mates who looked shocked and were trying to calm him down, then ignoring a steward who he must know who came and spent 10 mins trying to calm him down - all the while looking straight through them all to hurl abuse at the same young lass....

2 year ban is the least he deserved

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jwowl said:

The standard week in week out “bell end” style routine never bothered me, in fact made me chuckle every so often

stood screaming “slag” over and over and threatening physical violence against a young (under 20) female steward for most of the first half, ignoring his mates who looked shocked and were trying to calm him down, then ignoring a steward who he must know who came and spent 10 mins trying to calm him down - all the while looking straight through them all to hurl abuse at the same young lass....

2 year ban is the least he deserved

Saw it all

That big black guy who stands behind him kept trying to calm him down but his head had completely gone

It's a shame as it's a sad day when the game loses characters and becomes more mundane. I don't know what he did, apart from what is being stated in this thread, so I say this with that reservation, but perhaps a shorter ban and an agreement from him to apologize to the stewards he offended face to face and accept a suspended longer ban might have been a more sensible option.

It wasn't violence and we don't know what triggered his misbehavior, but we've all had an attack of verbals sometimes only to have deep regret afterwards. Also, he does get unfairly targeted by some stewards (Barnsley, Rotherham are just a couple that spring to mind) and even though that might well not be a cause this time, it might explain some frustration. Just sorry to see characters excluded for such a long time.