Alex Neil

Guest everydays_wednesday
3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I went all in on Rowett,  the house , the lot.. im living in the van now eating out of bins..Bloody Dotty .

Are you a Donny Rovers fan now then !!!!

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

F29697B0-3B64-46DC-8623-A516E221186A.jpeg

Basically you know you know I'm a baggie right? Moore was sacked last season. Our following game was against PNE somebody leaked that we were going to appoint Neil despite being in talks with Jokanonavic. I was helping a PNE supporter who could not walk far get parking close because I'm nice guy and try and help. I wasn't very well myself I got abused over tw@tter by family members of the person i was trying to help it ended a friendship. we did them and alex neil got rewarded with a 3 year contract from a rolling oontract. They gave it large about loyalty and were sucking neil's wee pipe. they are not my favourite team

3 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Before, but the 3000 is in pence.

I wouldn't mind loosing £30 if we got the Cowleys.

Your tip has gone out to 40/1 Dad? :biggrin:

I don't advocate gambling as you are well aware.......

Only if you want to bet on me against Rory Mclroy on the putting green .....then lump the house the car the pension the life savings on me lol

But my ITK is still alive and kicking and hasn't missed a game this season .........

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I don't advocate gambling as you are well aware.......

Only if you want to bet on me against Rory Mclroy on the putting green .....then lump the house the car the pension the life savings on me lol

But my ITK is still alive and kicking and hasn't missed a game this season .........

I did have £20 on your tip. It was only about 4/1 at the time.

I would not bet against Stevie Wonder beating Mcllroy on the greens. he's been poo.

6 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I did have £20 on your tip. It was only about 4/1 at the time.

I would not bet against Stevie Wonder beating Mcllroy on the greens. he's been poo.

I actually know what his fault is on the greens ....

It's going to cost him though .....

A couple of "all expenses access all areas " for me n thee to Magnolia drive next April .... lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baggiehy said:

Basically you know you know I'm a baggie right? Moore was sacked last season. Our following game was against PNE somebody leaked that we were going to appoint Neil despite being in talks with Jokanonavic. I was helping a PNE supporter who could not walk far get parking close because I'm nice guy and try and help. I wasn't very well myself I got abused over tw@tter by family members of the person i was trying to help it ended a friendship. we did them and alex neil got rewarded with a 3 year contract from a rolling oontract. They gave it large about loyalty and were sucking neil's wee pipe. they are not my favourite team

That explains it better sorry, agree it’s you too.

lol