Alex Neil

1 hour ago, Junk Smuggler said:

I lumped on Zola the day after Bruce left as he was clear favourite and therefore I thought there was some inside track. Clearly I was wrong and am now living out of a cardboard box.

Yeah... I lumped on Thierry Henry when another thread popped up. Watch this space it said... I've since been living off the morrisons ruduced section, the kids hated last nights tea of hummus with smoked kipper.

5YuoOgN3ayWKXiZPXB.gif

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Pulis has promotions on his cv but would you want him for that reason?

Personally I don’t even particularly want Hughton as manager, very dull character and his team plays a defensive style. We are set up now to have a high pressing and attacking team. I want the next manager to have some personality and attacking flair to their style of play 

Was comparing two young managers in Neil and Rowett. No, I wouldn't want Pulis, has his best days are long behind him like the likes of Ollie. More interested in results and promotion, personally to be honest. I don't remember his Norwich team being dull? 

Personally Hughton was my first choice along with high profile foreign managers like GVB or Tedesco but I would be equally excited by a forward thinking appointment of someone like Cook; Neil, Cowley or even Bully.

I do agree, that we need to stick with our current way of playing but some coaches and managers can adapt to what suits their resources. If Bully can adapt, then maybe others could too?

Edited by The Night-Owl

1 hour ago, Baggiehy said:

Is a total Flap. Played our situtation last season for his own advantage to get a three year deal. I was helping out some disabled PNE fans on Twitter despite being not too good myself. I got dog's abuse. Then after the game they were all liniing to suck his richard so screw that disingenuous scot's goblin and i hope pne go down as well:angry: 

F29697B0-3B64-46DC-8623-A516E221186A.jpeg