Alex Neil

Guest Bulgaria
4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

And do they have a delightful aroma of bananas ? Hmm banana sarnies now your talking 

With peanut butter?

53 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I went all in on Rowett,  the house , the lot.. im living in the van now eating out of bins..Bloody Dotty .

45 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Perhaps a bucket collection might help ? 

Hang on, he's skint, homeless and starving. He's not bloody Rotherham.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

I like the job he’s done at Preston on a bit of a budget. Don’t really know much else about him or his style.

The reason I’ve always preferred Rowett is more about continuity and making the most of our current squad as his style and Bruce’s/Bullens is similar. Presumably Neil would be? 

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Have their been any rumours in the media about him coming to us which have made his odds drop? 

Not seen owt . Im just waiting for Dotty to tell us he has signed a contract , and to lump on quick .

• Haha 2

Is a total Flap. Played our situtation last season for his own advantage to get a three year deal. I was helping out some disabled PNE fans on Twitter despite being not too good myself. I got dog's abuse. Then after the game they were all liniing to suck his richard so screw that disingenuous scot's goblin and i hope pne go down as well:angry: 

1 hour ago, The Night-Owl said:

Baffling how some fans want the likes of Rowett, that have never achieved promotion. Yet turn up their noses against the likes of Neil who've achieved promotion. :ghoulguy:

Pulis has promotions on his cv but would you want him for that reason?

Personally I don’t even particularly want Hughton as manager, very dull character and his team plays a defensive style. We are set up now to have a high pressing and attacking team. I want the next manager to have some personality and attacking flair to their style of play 

Edited by Owls-Fan

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Pulis has promotions on his cv but would you want him for that season?

Personally I don’t even particularly want Hughton as manager, very dull character and his team plays a defensive style. We are set up now to have a high pressing and attacking team. I want the next manager to have some personality and attacking flair to their style of play 

Playing style is too often overlooked, fans of dull teams even if they have decent relative success eventually want their dull manager gone. Look at Ipswich and McCarthy or Hughton while in the Premier League