Alex Neil

12 hours ago, Baggiehy said:

Basically you know you know I'm a baggie right? Moore was sacked last season. Our following game was against PNE somebody leaked that we were going to appoint Neil despite being in talks with Jokanonavic. I was helping a PNE supporter who could not walk far get parking close because I'm nice guy and try and help. I wasn't very well myself I got abused over tw@tter by family members of the person i was trying to help it ended a friendship. we did them and alex neil got rewarded with a 3 year contract from a rolling oontract. They gave it large about loyalty and were sucking neil's wee pipe. they are not my favourite team

Dotty?

12 hours ago, ... said:

Given our reaction to Bruce going I very much doubt DC will want to take a rival teams manager. it will no doubt cost us a few bob too. out of work or abroad is far more likely.

Id rather us pay for someone we want than some freebie whos out of work who we dont want. Especially looking at that list as it stands today

Alex Neil is a thumbs up from me. Did well at Norwich, Preston like him. Experienced and has a successful background.

But i am keen to see how the players react to defeat under Bullen. Can we get 7 points out of Luton, PNE and QPR before international break? If he can do that i would give Bullen the job.

12 hours ago, ... said:

Given our reaction to Bruce going I very much doubt DC will want to take a rival teams manager. it will no doubt cost us a few bob too. out of work or abroad is far more likely.

I don't think it matters really, football is business and as long as you go about things in the correct way then I cant see it being a problem. If PNE have a value, and we meet it and they are happy and he is happy to come here then fair enough. Now if we did it the dirty way like Newcastle, get a him to resign and force it through then it doesn't look great. Ultimately its business, and if we want to succeed then sometimes some decisions that aren't so pretty need to be taken.

14 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

Is there anything in this or is it just bookmakers tryting to attact bets on a new candidate?

Seems that way... they can just keep adding a new guy until something actually happens. 

Sort of wasted my time reading this thread.