13 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Gutted to be missing this got tickets for bloody ashes can't believe what iv done

I did the same years ago when we had stoke away first game. Sold my ashes tickets, went to a boring 0-0 and missed Freddie saturday!! One of THE ashes days. Bloody wednesday:bullen:

2 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

As of this morning 4227 as above , any idea what full allocation is ? Would be disappointing to not sell out when people always complain about prices and not getting tickets etc ! Pretty sure it’s around 5,200 isnt it ?

just over 5600 ,we didn't quite sell out end of last season ,but sold out previous 2 seasons ,heard a few are off to leeds festival , cricket etc lol balls to that im going im a sucker for punishment as we never win there,1 day it will happen I day may be Saturday ,may be next year maybe 2030. 

58 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

just over 5600 ,we didn't quite sell out end of last season ,but sold out previous 2 seasons ,heard a few are off to leeds festival , cricket etc lol balls to that im going im a sucker for punishment as we never win there,1 day it will happen I day may be Saturday ,may be next year maybe 2030. 

Suppose a good result tomorrow will Twist a few arms ! Still 12/1300 left then as of 11 am today. That’s a good point with cream fields , Leeds fest n ashes I suppose 

On 19/08/2019 at 18:58, handworth52 said:

Won there in 2011 new years eve 2-0,promotion season from league one , pissed it aswell , before and since though wins have been very few infact in the league, I think that is the only win at derpdale since the 1950s ! 

I’m sure we once won 2 nil in the FA Cup in the late 80s on the plastic pitch ...I’m trying to remember but I was only about 17:and drunk at the time, whereas now I’m nearing 50 but still drunk  

crickey ... it’s the league cup game I’m on about 

8755AE8D-2CBA-43E5-BD41-1E862A9F862F.png

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes