Bullen as caretaker??

What's  more important is we find the right manager rather than put a time frame on it, if waiting a week or two brings us Hughton or GVB then I'm all for, Bullen is a more then able deputy.

I'd sooner do that and jump for someone like Zola or Coleman.

This is a key appointment, the foundations of a very good squad are here and the right man just needs to add the final touches and we are in business.

Maybe D C thinks he can do the job , given his experiences with ' proper ' managers ?

Still waiting to know who Bluey wants as Manager - happy to diss Bully , but wont say who he thinks would do the job .

Usually a managerial appointment is the opposite of its predecessor.

Carlos was too lax with fitness and too matey with the players, lets get in a moustachio fitness disciplinarian.

Jos doesn't know the Championship and is a bad man manager, lets get in someone players like with loads of Championship experience.

Brucey is a disloyal snake, lets appoint Mr Sheffield Wednesday who won't disappear and leave us in the lurch.

I think it certainly might happen. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

Give it bullen for the year, assess the squad. We can’t exactly go for it money wise. 

People seem to be forgetting we need promotion this season to avoid big financial problems next season (as far as I am aware), I really don't think we have the luxury of giving it Bullen for a year to asses the squad.

2 hours ago, alan48 said:

Maybe D C thinks he can do the job , given his experiences with ' proper ' managers ?

Still waiting to know who Bluey wants as Manager - happy to diss Bully , but wont say who he thinks would do the job .

Said on many occasions who I'd like as manager 

At the moment my favourites are 

Hughton

Bronckhorst 

Pearson

Holloway 

Cowley

Dont want 

Coleman or Bullen 

And as for Bully working with proper managers 

I rest my case 

When we have got such a fantastic squad why take a massive risk 

P.s Bully has been a great servant and is somebody you'd want at your side on the battlefield, but unfortunately he just doesn't have what it takes at the moment.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

Give it bullen for the year, assess the squad. We can’t exactly go for it money wise. 

We dont need to go for it money wise 

The reason we are in the sh.t is because we've spent on the squad already 

This team can do it 

Edited by Bluey9

55 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

Bruce proved that this team is capable of getting results, more or less the same squad that Jos had. It’s all about having the right manager, personally don’t believe that’s Bullen. Imo if we have the right manager this team can be a top 6 side.