Embarrassment. Bullen the leader my ar^s!

5 hours ago, Quist said:

I know a journalist who told me very similar information. Nixon has indicated it is a domestic list in his reports (and with our manager he has been on money last 3 times). 

The list has certain look of being about right. Megson links to club, Coleman was Sunderland manager and all things Sunderland are often linked to club, Stendel I think agents in a round about way were connected to some involved in our club, Others are I suppose on every short list in Championship. Betting activity around them has shown nibbles which suggests they were spoken to. Pulis connection just bits and pieces read in news reports so less certain about that.

It could have moved on but think that was how it was.

If we need to make impact this season need to continue building in same method any move to radically different approach could not be done before season starts and effectively writes the season off so in some ways can see why approach adopted. Think Stendel gets in because uses high pressing high energy style we were (hopefully are) going to use this season. Therefore is you use common sense some of more exotic names who adopt different approach are non starter if you want fighting chance this year.

Personally thought at last we were going right way all teams who went up last year used high energy approach and adopted forms of high pressing tactics. Think its way to go.

If so i hoe DC goes for Stendel or Megson.

Edited by s6 owl

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

How have you arrived at this opinion?  Have you spent time at the club shadowing him? Players seem to respect him explayer Reda Johnson was backing him as manager on Twitter.

Just curious how you know what he does or doesn't do.

Ok what's his job at hillsborough then he's was'nt under bruce first team coach, hes not under 18s or 23s coach he was'nt assistant under jos so what's he do. Also 1 ex player backs him nobody else has 

4 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

Ok what's his job at hillsborough then he's was'nt under bruce first team coach, hes not under 18s or 23s coach he was'nt assistant under jos so what's he do. Also 1 ex player backs him nobody else has 

I don't know what his role is.  I just want to know how you know that his  role is just a caretaker manager that's all.

Just now, Mycroft said:

I don't know what his role is.  I just want to know how you know that his  role is just a caretaker manager that's all.

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

So i could be right then you cant prove me wrong

20 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

If so i hoe DC goes for Stendel or Megson.

how long would it be before DC and Megson had a falling out? I wwould give it no more than 6 weeks. Also he would need to change style of play or change our players.

8 hours ago, Lee Davies said:

800 miles. Hundreds of pounds. Fighting to get into the ground. And what happens at full time to the few hundred who made the trip? Sweet F.A! 

3-4 players clapped us from the halfway line and the rest couldn't even be bothered to do that! 

Can anyone in the local media ask Lee Bullen why he didn't command the players to show a little respect? 

Looks like another afternoon in Hamburg on Sunday. If they think we're travelling to Kiel they're wrong. 

Neg away but I'm right! 

Rant over

WAWAW

Rant or not your right. It's all linked to team we win together and we loose together! Reposibility for all. Not good enough it's attention to detail Bully!

28 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Was losing and conceding 4 goals to Scunthorpe in 2015 more acceptable because it was closer to home? Sadly I have no record of whether the players applauded the fans en masse after that defeat but they did go on to reach the play-off final that season.

Some people really do read too much into pre-season games.

Think it’s as much about the distance travelled more than anything , Scunthorpe being a tad closer than Germany 

12 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Think it’s as much about the distance travelled more than anything , Scunthorpe being a tad closer than Germany 

So the amount of applause the players should give the fans is dependent on the distance traveled?

It does sound a bit disappointing that some players didn't come over and acknowledge the support but the OP suggests they didn't get close whereas a quick search has shown Nuhiu signing autographs post-match, I doubt he was the only one. Digging Bullen out for it is a bit much as well, he has often been the one making sure the players do acknowledge the fans at away games, especially after a poor performance. 

16 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

OMG lol it's you is making the claim he doesn't do anything.  You need to demonstrate that.  You are slagging someone off when have no idea what their role is.   Seems a tad unfair.  

But the point being if he's not assistant, first team coach or a academy coach what's he do. Every new manager/coach want's his own team so you become pointless if you cant coach which is what he was bought in for

1 minute ago, bubbleowl said:

But the point being if he's not assistant, first team coach or a academy coach what's he do. Every new manager/coach want's his own team so you become pointless if you cant coach which is what he was bought in for

I know what your point is.  I just want you to back up your claim that he doesn't do anything.  Please demonstrate that instead of asking me when I have told you that I don't know what he does.

From what I understand he assists the manager (s) in the day to day training of the first team squad. (After a little research)

2 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

The players applaud fans at S6 it’s not needy it’s a thank you, we are always being told how incredible we are , just don’t see the issues you and others have !!!

God you sound like a needy bird, you want telling how amazing you are every day. Why should the players care who turns up anyway it's a job and they still get paid.

9 hours ago, Lee Davies said:

800 miles. Hundreds of pounds. Fighting to get into the ground. And what happens at full time to the few hundred who made the trip? Sweet F.A! 

3-4 players clapped us from the halfway line and the rest couldn't even be bothered to do that! 

Can anyone in the local media ask Lee Bullen why he didn't command the players to show a little respect? 

Looks like another afternoon in Hamburg on Sunday. If they think we're travelling to Kiel they're wrong. 

Neg away but I'm right! 

Rant over

WAWAW

Booooooooooooooooo!, Bullen out.

2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

How have you arrived at this opinion?  Have you spent time at the club shadowing him? Players seem to respect him explayer Reda Johnson was backing him as manager on Twitter.

Just curious how you know what he does or doesn't do.

He hasn't got a clue, as 99% of us on here don't. Love it when fans start claiming the rights and wrongs of what goes on behind closed doors.

4 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I know what your point is.  I just want you to back up your claim that he doesn't do anything.  Please demonstrate that instead of asking me when I have told you that I don't know what he does.

From what I understand he assists the manager (s) in the day to day training of the first team squad. (After a little research)

But do you honestly believe he does that? Managers bring there own team to coach the team how they want to play. I really believe he is still there because chansiri for some reason likes bullen, l cant believe the last 3 managers were desperate to keep him 

3 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

But do you honestly believe he does that? Managers bring there own team to coach the team how they want to play. I really believe he is still there because chansiri for some reason likes bullen, l cant believe the last 3 managers were desperate to keep him 

Doesn't matter you believe it's what you can demonstrate.  The evidence suggests that he is the coach, managers have used him as a coach. Till you prove otherwise I'll consider him as the coach. 

Beliefs have no place in a debate.  Truth and facts do.  I won't bill you for the schooling this time.  Have a good day. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Doesn't matter you believe it's what you can demonstrate.  The evidence suggests that he is the coach, managers have used him as a coach. Till you prove otherwise I'll consider him as the coach. 

Beliefs have no place in a debate.  Truth and facts do.  I won't bill you for the schooling this time.  Have a good day. 

What your evidence managers have used him as a coach, also if beliefs have no place in debate how do you debate religion