Embarrassment. Bullen the leader my ar^s!

Just now, 1867Heaven said:

Maybe it had something to do with some of the songs our fans were singing, complete embarrassment and not what I expected, never been abroad with us and expected a hard core of real fans, not a load of numties singing about cancer and people’s parents dying

Ya what? 

3 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

All the songs about Bruce basically, it was a small ground with hardly any atmosphere and 2 out of ever 3 songs were either about cancer or Bruce’ parents, it was embarrassing 

Lovely. 

We have more than our fair share of absolute  helmets. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Lovely. 

We have more than our fair share of absolute  helmets. 

A full day on the ale and there’s going to be things said and done that wouldn’t normally. But it was the amount of people and times that got to me.

• Like 1

Hope the players remembered to clap the fans as they entered the pitch today, also hope they've all wrote a personal letter to every single one who travelled and left it on their seats, telling them how grateful they are for their support.

Bullen dosnt have enough fight in him from what I've heard from him he talks way too meekly especially the last stint he had he sounded like a right loser lol..god bless him I like the guy and maybe he's a great coach I'm sure he's decent at least, just please god dont let him take us into the season

31 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Bullen dosnt have enough fight in him from what I've heard from him he talks way too meekly especially the last stint he had he sounded like a right loser lol..god bless him I like the guy and maybe he's a great coach I'm sure he's decent at least, just please god dont let him take us into the season

A meek comeback from us today.

• Like 2