Throwing bottles.

It’s a football club, we have all sorts like every other club, just a pity that we don’t appear to have the police back up required to collar these balloon heads. If it happened close to me I would report it, I’m now too old to collar them myself, but couldn’t just let it go, we live in a very sad and stupid world.

3 hours ago, Shot down in flames. said:

Was at the match last night, cracking atmosphere didn’t see any bother then i turn on SSN this morning to see some idiot throwing a bottle then a coin at one of there players (possibly 2 people)

Why?

Its not big, it’s not clever if you can’t behave like somebody with half a brain don’t bother coming, now it’s highly likely we will face a fine taking away some of the extra gate recipients generated last night.

Whoever you are your not fit to call yourself Wednesday 

why should club pay for some idiot throwing a coin? how the heck is the club supposed to stop this? maybe if they charged an extra quid for a pint he wouldn't have any change to throw. 

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, Burnsie said:

Do they not have stupidly good CCTV in grounds nowadays?

Knowing Wednesday we probably don't.

3 hours ago, Shot down in flames. said:

Was at the match last night, cracking atmosphere didn’t see any bother then i turn on SSN this morning to see some idiot throwing a bottle then a coin at one of there players (possibly 2 people)

Why?

Its not big, it’s not clever if you can’t behave like somebody with half a brain don’t bother coming, now it’s highly likely we will face a fine taking away some of the extra gate recipients generated last night.

Whoever you are your not fit to call yourself Wednesday 

Wonder if it had wee wee in it 

Guest LittleG

Just think what damage could have been done if there was a top on It! (Just having a dig at the ridiculous situation where you can take a bottle into the ground but not the top)

6 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

Back in 2006 a lifelong Wednesdayite strangled his girlfriend to death, would you have ‘sniched’ on him?

well that's not dramatic at all, comparing chucking a bottle on a pitch to murder

13 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Did united get fined when loovens got bottled last season?

Who cares.

They should have been.

All for fans showing passion, getting drunk off their boobies and what not.

But throwing bottles is f00king stupid and has nothing to do with supporting your club. 

I have never been back to the pig ground since their filthy pig fans threw bottles of pi55, coins and whatever else they could chuck at us, because I vowed I would never give them another penny of my money and instead watched by beam back, a couple of times at Hillsborough, or on telly if available on Sky or whatever. Now that our pig brained fans have done it I would rather see them banned for life than having to sit anywhere near such pathetic idiots. Disgraceful, get them out of our club, they bring us all down with their nasty small minded ways.

They should be put in solitary confinement and made to listen endlessly to that banal message about not exiting onto Leppings lane.

Edited by Ante's Bubbly

Just now, SiJ said:

Who cares.

They should have been.

All for fans showing passion, getting drunk off their boobies and what not.

But throwing bottles is f00king stupid and has nothing to do with supporting your club. 

so you're all for people getting drunk off their boobies but if they do owt daft then ban them for life, we don't want them near our club?

I've done some reyt daft stuff in my past, luckily not everyone sees life like you so I've done quite well out of it considering

well done on being so perfect, I bet by slagging off anyone who steps out of line it gives you a buzz as you've never done owt daft before lad, nice one