Throwing bottles.

Guest addedtime
1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Reprehensible Idiots.

There's some at every club.

Huge cringe when I saw the bottle land.

Why do they do it?

Wasn't surprised at the part of the ground it came from though.

And of course. Now something for the blunts to focus on and take attention away from another failure to keep their pomise they they would 'batter your'

Exactly, your fkucing morons at that end.

30 minutes ago, Owlsend said:

Everybody is going on about the bottle f throwing but United were just has bad after the game and I found a little video here

1. Good to see that with this being the most expensive football game to police SYP rapidly snuff out any problems rather than leaving them to the stewards - not! (This relates to the bottle throwing inside the Leppings Lane end.)

2. If I was being ‘nawty’ I’d definitely want my mates to film me doing it and post it all over social media. Not sure who is the most stupid: the ones being ‘nawty’ knowing they are being filmed or their supposed mates for actually filming and publishing it!

Surely plenty of evidence for the club/police to consider.

Edited by Key

37 minutes ago, Owlsend said:

Everybody is going on about the bottle f throwing but United were just has bad after the game and I found a little video here

Glad i watched it at a mates house with a few beers. Who wants to go and get involved with stuff like that.

Every team has them, unfortunately.

The thing is, if these kids want to fight they should join a boxing gym or do MMA or Ju Jitsu or something. There are gyms all over the city. The truth is they are cowards and wouldn't dream of confronting another person in a fair fight. My brother used to help out at a boxing gym at Stannington and says that every now and then a football 'lad' would come along. They would never last though and a few sparring sessions would sort them out. I never liked sparring so just used to do it for fitness - that said I wouldn't bounce around shouting at a fence or whatever these weapons are doing.

The same thing happens down at the Lane. The amount of times I have pulled some little ****** for acting like a big man over the years. 

BTW - whoever it was lobbing stuff at JOC is rubbish. He is a big lad. i bet I could land a lucozade on his massive swede from 10 rows back

UTB

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Key said:

1. Good to see that with this being the most expensive football game to police SYP rapidly snuff out any problems rather than leaving them to the stewards - not! (This relates to the bottle throwing inside the Leppings Lane end.)

2. If I was being ‘nawty’ I’d definitely want my mates to film me doing it and post it all over social media. Not sure who is the most stupid: the ones being ‘nawty’ knowing they are being filmed or their supposed mates for actually filming and publishing it!

Surely plenty of evidence for the club/police to consider.

watched that bewildered what the feck was happening  why weren't the stupid prepubescent idiots who were doing the 'look at me kicking the barrier cos if it weren't there i'd be right in '

why did the police and i use that term loosely just not smack the idiots or arrest them  just stood back and watched - shocking 

coin throwing tw@ on t'other side too    this level of tolerance breeds these hoodies because they know nowt will happen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

A kid at the front of the South (late teens / early 20's) spat in the direction of a United player when he came to the front of the stand to get the ball for a throw-in.

Scrubber.

I know, the other 10, the subs and especially the manager are too.

1 hour ago, Owlsend said:

FFS - why was the guy squaring up to the partition?  Unfathomable. 

• Like 1