Throwing bottles.

Just now, peggyowl said:

Some impressive fence kicking going on.  Idiot vs. Immovable object.  

just some daft younguns mate who probably feel a bit embarrassed this morning, they got carried away last neyt, coppers should have kept pigs behind, it's their fault by setting it up nicely for fans to clash & throw stuff

my god I did a lot worse in my late teens early 20's 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

so you're all for people getting drunk off their boobies but if they do owt daft then ban them for life, we don't want them near our club?

I've done some reyt daft stuff in my past, luckily not everyone sees life like you so I've done quite well out of it considering

well done on being so perfect, I bet by slagging off anyone who steps out of line it gives you a buzz as you've never done owt daft before lad, nice one

So what's the alternative? Just let them get on with it, hopefully they'll grow out of it, in the meantime people get hurt, the club pays more and more for policing, seating restrictions home and away....

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

just some daft younguns mate who probably feel a bit embarrassed this morning, they got carried away last neyt, coppers should have kept pigs behind, it's their fault by setting it up nicely for fans to clash & throw stuff

my god I did a lot worse in my late teens early 20's 

Its always somebody elses fault isnt it rather than the nob doing it

Perhaps one of the single most cowardly acts  ... throwing bottles and coins from

the safety of a crowd.

We do not want you anywhere near our football club, and if any of your family saw this, then they would not want you

near them either.

So you now have progressed from a total moronic coward to one who is also not wanted by anyone. 

Enjoy the fame.

Edited by Davetherave
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Peacenocchio said:

Cowardly and pointless.

And they missed. The lads got to be disappointed with himself there.

obviously he didn't account for the fact they take the lid off you which in turn affects the flight through the air.

2 hours ago, bigrbuk said:

I just don't get this mentality, any of it.

Me neither .. every club has an element of it .. but i honestly don't get it sometimes .. there's more to life then a rivalry and trying to beat the crap out of someone because of who they support, or start throwing coins and objects at people ..

beggers belief ... i'm all for banter and having a laugh and a joke but many cross the line taking it to assault and attacking people!

5 hours ago, billyblack said:

Glad i watched it at a mates house with a few beers. Who wants to go and get involved with stuff like that.

Well i watched in the Stadium and didn't get involved in any of that 

4 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

don't snitch on other wednesdayies 

The Bellends who threw the coins and bottle arnt wednesday fans, they are fecking fools who should never be allowed in Hillsbro again. 

5 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

don't snitch on other wednesdayies 

Every thread on the stupidity and cowardice  of hooliganism attracts a few old school 'tough guys'.

Unless your a fan of antisocial, scumbag behaviour that scares kids and families then yes,  you should 'snitch on wednesdayies'.

5 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Surely somebody saw the mindless idiot throwing the bottle. Needs to be identified and banned for good, it's not like O'Connell taking a throw-in in his own half was even anything to get worked up about. Likewise the coin thrower.

My thoughts exactly.

And it's not snitching on one of 'your own' either, they are not one of us.

Need identifying and banning for life.