Throwing bottles.

2 minutes ago, Shot down in flames. said:

Was at the match last night, cracking atmosphere didn’t see any bother then i turn on SSN this morning to see some idiot throwing a bottle then a coin at one of there players (possibly 2 people)

Why?

Its not big, it’s not clever if you can’t behave like somebody with half a brain don’t bother coming, now it’s highly likely we will face a fine taking away some of the extra gate recipients generated last night.

Whoever you are your not fit to call yourself Wednesday 

I didn't shoot you down, mate. I fully agree with you. Pity the culprit cannot be identified. taken to court, and BANNED FOR LIFE. 

Reprehensible Idiots.

There's some at every club.

Huge cringe when I saw the bottle land.

Why do they do it?

Wasn't surprised at the part of the ground it came from though.

And of course. Now something for the blunts to focus on and take attention away from another failure to keep their pomise they they would 'batter your'

One tailface, needs finding, banning and prosecuting.

That said, it's odd how I see lots of them bleating (oinking?) about this when one of theirs chucked a bottle at Loovens last year and they went very quiet about that and he seemingly got away scot free.

• Like 1

Scumbags, got them on both sides. Like the scumbags that decided to goad the guy playing the bagpipes outside the front of the ground by the memorial and kick his charity collection bucket down the street. 

10 minutes ago, steelowl said:

can't find anything funny in this at all whoever he/she/ they are  need finding and banning  it's embarrassing and it takes our support down to their S2 level in the eyes of viewers 

it was a girlie throw. 

39 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Maybe it's time for a total ban on glass bottles being allowed inside the stadium?

32 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

What about plastic ones?

:Sid:

Some of our hardcore old Firm Nawty Boys were lobbing stuff & showing their presence too....

Hot-Water-Bottle-300x300.jpg.3f86c0d5267bf550a141648e96a3248d.jpg

• Haha 5

Guest Ash76
48 minutes ago, Cheshowl said:

Scumbags, got them on both sides. Like the scumbags that decided to goad the guy playing the bagpipes outside the front of the ground by the memorial and kick his charity collection bucket down the street. 

Seriously? WTF is wrong with people? A shame they didn't get pulled up for it

57 minutes ago, Mus said:

And also that idiot also who rang Radio Sheffield after and called a member of Uniteds staff a 'c**t', I wish they would not do that, makes us look as stupid as them!

58 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Maybe it's time for a total ban on glass bottles being allowed inside the stadium?

Cant we just ban idiots instead