Throwing bottles.

8 hours ago, Owlsend said:

Everybody is going on about the bottle f throwing but United were just has bad after the game and I found a little video here

What an an odd way to segregate fans, that black screen / curtain!  

Guest Bulgaria
8 hours ago, Owlsend said:

Everybody is going on about the bottle f throwing but United were just has bad after the game and I found a little video here

That's funny.

The guy in the grey hood runs up to the barrier and kicks it!!!

Is it Leon Clarke?

14 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

The Bellends who threw the coins and bottle arnt wednesday fans, they are fecking fools who should never be allowed in Hillsbro again. 

they are wednesday fans, just some daft lads, been there me sen, I always forget everyone so perfect on here

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

they are wednesday fans, just some daft lads, been there me sen, I always forget everyone so perfect on here

So talking to the younger you, would you say

"Crack on lads, bit silly but be reyt"

or

"Lads, it's not clever, you'll learn that, just don't bother, you could hurt someone and get into bother, it's just not worth it"

3 hours ago, bigrbuk said:

So talking to the younger you, would you say

"Crack on lads, bit silly but be reyt"

or

"Lads, it's not clever, you'll learn that, just don't bother, you could hurt someone and get into bother, it's just not worth it"

yeah the latter mate, doesn't mean they're not wednesday fans or need banning for life, young lads do daft things

7 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

yeah the latter mate, doesn't mean they're not wednesday fans or need banning for life, young lads do daft things

I agree young lads do daft things.

I did some daft things myself in my youth but chucking coins and bottles at professional footballers weren't among them.

Anyone that does that has got a screw loose and has no place being in the ground.

Maybe life ban is over the top, but a decent punishment is in order if they can be identified.

10 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

Wasnt always perfect at 19 or 20. Some these look a lot older than that mind and dont have an excuse

11 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Ban the idiots who throw bottles, not the poor old glass bottles who are the innocent bystanders in this episode.  They do a sterling job and never ask for thanks.

what about the bottles of wee wee at the sty

5 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

what about the bottles of wee wee at the sty

yes you have a point brando  but mine is we are surely better than them aren't we ?   just because they are inherently scummy do we need to compete at their level ?

• Like 2

We’ve got some absolute morons as fans. So do United.

Social media brings out the worst in them and makes it even worse because it gives them a platform to broadcast their stupidity. 

Genuinely social media is ruining football and is stirring up this campaign of hate and outrage against everyone and everything that it escalates too far. Can’t believe a Blade fan tweeted about Bruce’s parents. Can’t believe a Wednesdayite did similar about Billy Sharp.

Its embarassing and I hate the fact a lot of these freaks are Wednesdayites.

• Like 1

I’d say a decent percentage have done something daft at a football match that they’ve regretted. It happens, just hope they learn their lesson for next time.

Throwing a plastic bottle doesn’t deserve a ban and criminal record.