• Forestieri

10 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Haha.

Why though?

A rock solid defence - avg 8

Hutch and Bannan who protected them well - avg 7

Reach and Boyd who were ok - avg 6.5

Joey terrible - 5

Maybe my 6 for Joao and 7 for a Fletch were one point high each.

"rock solid" come on, it's against Millwall, it's not like they're smashing goals in and creating plenty of chances!

What would a player ave to do to get a 2,3 or a 4 if a 5 is terrible?

For comparison, here's the PSG ratings from their win against Man Utd last night

PSG: Buffon (7), Kehrer (7), Thiago Silva (8), Kimpembe (7), Bernat (7), Marquinhos (8), Veratti (7), Alves (7), Draxler (7), Di Maria (8), Mbappe (8)

1 hour ago, hawksmore said:

"rock solid" come on, it's against Millwall, it's not like they're smashing goals in and creating plenty of chances!

What would a player ave to do to get a 2,3 or a 4 if a 5 is terrible?

For comparison, here's the PSG ratings from their win against Man Utd last night

PSG: Buffon (7), Kehrer (7), Thiago Silva (8), Kimpembe (7), Bernat (7), Marquinhos (8), Veratti (7), Alves (7), Draxler (7), Di Maria (8), Mbappe (8)

But i guarantee if we'd won 2-0, people would have given the defence 8/9s, yet they might have had zero input to the goals. 

If our defence/GK has a clean sheet, especially away from home, 7/8+ seems reasonable to me 

The fact we didnt score is down to the 6 infront for me and their scores should be reflective. 

15 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

Boyd is awful. Absolutely awful. Weak, no ability on the ball, poor passing and ironically to say people laud his work rate he offered fox limited cover when he came on. The sooner we see the back of Boyd the better.

he aint alone bud

Just now, keepitsteel89 said:

Right..thats really pi***ed me off cos ive spent 5 minuets of my life scrolling through to find these double Ds.. no luck! Do you think this is some kind of joke?!

Mate it was literally gone within 20 seconds, you'd think the mods would at least leave it for a couple of minutes before deleting. Sure, it may have been inappropriate but it was deleted with a level of efficiency you'd expect from government counterintelligence.......lol

• Haha 1