ZicoSterland2

Hutch back tomorrow please DC.

If Jos has gone can we play the first team now. Hutch and Westwood back straight away. Boyd and Abdi on the bench (if Abdi is fit ). Time to climb the league.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Heard tonight that Chansiri wants Hutch as club captain, very vocal behind the scenes , huge character and Jos couldn’t handle him 

make of it what you will, not claiming to ITK 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hutch back hopefully just for his experience.. would make him captain too.. like bullen alluded to in the press conference we need vocal leaders on the pitch it's where we have been lacking.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Heard tonight that Chansiri wants Hutch as club captain, very vocal behind the scenes , huge character and Jos couldn’t handle him 

make of it what you will, not claiming to ITK 

Wouldn’t that be for whoever the new manager is to decide?

Be reight funny if all the injured players miraculously were now fit. Imagine rocking up tomorrow at s6 and finding the names of Lee, Hooper, winnall and FF in starting 11.... sorry I’m just getting carried away.

Just now, theowlsman said:

Like he said.......:Chansiri:

2 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

like bullen alluded to in the press conference we need vocal leaders on the pitch it's where we have been lacking.

This is where we have missed Westwood too.

• Agree 2

Yep.. again LB alluded to us is being the best defence ..record clean sheets etc with leaders and a settled back 5

Just now, theowlsman said:

Ultimately will be yeah, don’t think that Chansiri doesn’t make his opinions known though , he talks to the players a lot there all familiar with him 

Hutchinson by his own admission does a lot of moaning, but I get the impression he’s a big part of the club and there’s a very good relationship between him and the owner if what I was told has any truth to it, and I’ve no reason to disbelieve 

8 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

If Jos has gone can we play the first team now. Hutch and Westwood back straight away. Boyd and Abdi on the bench (if Abdi is fit ). Time to climb the league.

Would be nice, but I cant see any of them being match fit, maybe only Boyd whose has played the last 2 games for u23s,

Could be good idea to have them around the youngsters in the changing room though before game to work up

some pre match steel.

Abdi fit, now there's two words you don't see often together lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, owls about that said:

Would be nice, but I cant see any of them being match fit, maybe only Boyd whose has played the last 2 games for u23s,

Could be good idea to have them around the youngsters in the changing room though before game to work up

some pre match steel.

Agree but we should have a very interesting sub bench tomorrow.

• Agree 2

42 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Be reight funny if all the injured players miraculously were now fit. Imagine rocking up tomorrow at s6 and finding the names of Lee, Hooper, winnall and FF in starting 11.... sorry I’m just getting carried away.

Would put 5000 on the gate. Time we moved on from the days of Dross.

38 minutes ago, owls about that said:

some pre match steel.

Hutch and Boyd played in u23s. Westwood last week. Things will get better. Morale will rise and the team will believe again.

2 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Hutch and Boyd played in u23s. Westwood last week. Things will get better. Morale will rise and the team will believe again.

Let’s hope hutch nails that bell end peafson before he gets a red card :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Let’s hope hutch nails that bell end peafson before he gets a red card :ph34r:

If hes playing know one will be sauntering through our midfield anymore. Those days will be done.

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

If hes playing know one will be sauntering through our midfield anymore. Those days will be done.

Thank god bet pelly is packing his bags too , gravy train over for you son 

• Agree 1