Hutch back tomorrow please DC.

2 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Be reight funny if all the injured players miraculously were now fit. Imagine rocking up tomorrow at s6 and finding the names of Lee, Hooper, winnall and FF in starting 11.... sorry I’m just getting carried away.

Bit like last season when were running away with the league!.

2 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

If Jos has gone can we play the first team now. Hutch and Westwood back straight away. Boyd and Abdi on the bench (if Abdi is fit ). Time to climb the league.

If we're running a sweepstake my choice is 55 mins before he leaves the field, one way or t'other.

10 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

If Jos has gone can we play the first team now. Hutch and Westwood back straight away. Boyd and Abdi on the bench (if Abdi is fit ). Time to climb the league.

I hope hop along hutch does play , just to shut up all the deluded fools who think he’s the saviour . He will inevitably hobble off after 25 dismal mins . 

As for abdi , the biggest waste of space ever to grace the club . I don’t want him anywhere near the team 

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

I hope hop along hutch does play , just to shut up all the deluded fools who think he’s the saviour . He will inevitably hobble off after 25 dismal mins . 

As for abdi , the biggest waste of space ever to grace the club . I don’t want him anywhere near the team 

Why do you even bother? 

You seen to hate all things about the owls, did an owl fly over you as kid and poo on your head. Reyt Mardy you.