Vote of confidence or not??

I know we have a forum this week. But after the weekend and 1 win in 10 i think it has got to the point where the club need to back Jos or sack, they should not announce this at a forum. Simple statement on the website will do. State that the club backs the manager and that the club is working towards our aim of staying in the championship this season and re-organising the clubs finances for FFP. Or sack him and say we need to make the play-offs. But with all the rumours about secret meetings, Bruce etc etc. Time for the club to make its position clear. If they have got to the point where they are speaking to potential new managers, then sack Jos and put Bullen in charge for a few festive games. But if behind Jos then i think he needs backing as the vibe is dead man walking at the moment.

3 hours ago, tarn owl said:

I know we have a forum this week. But after the weekend and 1 win in 10 i think it has got to the point where the club need to back Jos or sack, they should not announce this at a forum. Simple statement on the website will do. State that the club backs the manager and that the club is working towards our aim of staying in the championship this season and re-organising the clubs finances for FFP. Or sack him and say we need to make the play-offs. But with all the rumours about secret meetings, Bruce etc etc. Time for the club to make its position clear. If they have got to the point where they are speaking to potential new managers, then sack Jos and put Bullen in charge for a few festive games. But if behind Jos then i think he needs backing as the vibe is dead man walking at the moment.

A vote of confidence in the manager from the chairman would be a great idea

(cos we all know what it really means)

The vote of confidence has been cast hasn't it?

if the story about DC calling the players together...doesn't that weaken Jos' position?

Unless of course Jos was there as well...but it simply would reflect badly on the manager anyway wouldn't it?

The last time owt like this happened was when DC took to the dugout to stand with Carlos...That didn't end well, but it showed a sort of solidarity..This doesn't...does it?

6 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Tell them that on here. Blinkered to the extreme. JL goes we still have the problem. 

Not really...you only have to go to the games to see there are some baffling tactics..or does DC phone the substitutions in as well as the line ups?

nah...Jos has to take some criticism for the way we are playing.

Bannan for instance turning to the dug out with arms outstretched as if asking "What now"?

Theres too many mate...far too many 

I do agree about the problems tho

Edited by asteener1867

6 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Tell them that on here. Blinkered to the extreme. JL goes we still have the problem. 

To be honest I was being sarcastic. 

We might not be a top 6 team but were clearly capable of more than what jos is achieving