Sky live games

1 hour ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Err.... Won't they just watch the games on Sky TV?:wacko:

Either through a dodgy ad laden stream or having to pay for an iptv sub*. So one that's going to be shocking quality and the other costs you a 10er a month, ish. 

*not talking about holiday destinations etc.

3 hours ago, tarn owl said:

It's Official. We are that boring and rubbish Sky don't want us on anymore. lol

No live games for a while for us

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11580896/live-efl-on-sky-sports-leeds-vs-norwich-stoke-vs-west-brom-and-more

The less  non wednesday fans  that get to see us at the minute , probably the better .lol

1 hour ago, debram said:

Not surprised, the grunts are showing us how its done tonight on sky, on paper they don't have a better squad but they have passion, confidence, fight and a manager enforcing this, makes me sick to see our plight and our managers ignorance.

Yea it was like watching Barcelona........ Lost 2-1 :tango:

5 hours ago, GerOwl said:

Which is all good for iFollow peeps like me. Overseas blades are having their chain yanked hard by Sky at the moment :tango::duntmatter:

TBH Blades look pretty decent.. Seen them on DAZN a few times.  Would expect DAZN/Sky to pick up the derby match in the new year...  I would take Billy Sharpe in a heartbeat (never gonna happen)... quality striker...  of course we would probably reduce him to a whimpering shadow of his former self... LOL