Looking ahead

After viewing Wednesday so far this season, I’m sensing a lack of presence and confidence whenever we are on the ball, we know we can play some entertaining football, but what I’ve seen especially with defending mistakes and the constant pain of watching us play round the back until we boot the ball to their players, I’m sure we will be very lucky to reach the playoffs. 

Just now, B&W Owl said:

After viewing Wednesday so far this season, I’m sensing a lack of presence and confidence whenever we are on the ball, we know we can play some entertaining football, but what I’ve seen especially with defending mistakes and the constant pain of watching us play round the back until we boot the ball to their players, I’m sure we will be very lucky to reach the playoffs. 

We will be very lucky to avoid relegation at this rate. 

Guest Theboylangers

The reason we are crap at the back is because we don't have the ability to hold the ball up and bring the rest of the team into play when we are attacking. This is turn puts pressure on the midfield and defence because the ball is constantly coming back at us. I don't think Jos knows how to solve this problem, despite his tinkering with the team selection.