Fernando Forestieri - Interesting Stats from Dale Johnson

2 hours ago, George said:

Yes, he's not just a cheeky monkey, he is a useless cheeky monkey.

Any cheeky monkey who thinks he should start over Big Dave want their head read.

BTW, do we know Big Dave's stats?

George - your hatred of Nando is a bit odd.

You should seek help. 

58 minutes ago, SiJ said:

George - your hatred of Nando is a bit odd.

You should seek help. 

But for Norwichgate we would have had a decent start that season and who knows where that would have led.

Most of the folk on here have not got the first clue about the sort of effect that sort of thing has on a team environment but then they all watch Nando play for himself and Big Dave play for the team and don't understand what they are looking at either.

Happily, as Nando has made perfectly clear on his Instagram account, he will be off to L**ds at Christmas and everyone will pretend they agreed with me all along. he will fit in well with that scum.

Sounds to me like Forestieri has a little more respect for Jos because he knows he's not a shoe in anymore, same seems to stand for all the players and although ive criticised the line up at times, 6th place speaks for itself, especially given the run of games we have had.

So FF seems to understand he has to play well to keep his place, thats as it should be, maybe Jos can also change Abdis outlook as he works his way back into the side...(Well not back..but into the side)

Winnal will be brought along, Hooper, hopefully Kieron Lee...Hutchinson?

If 2 or 3 of these are ready over christmas or just after...who knows...?

I doubt a fit Kieron Lee would lose his place once fit again.

Its a squad game, Jos seems to understand that and has been mainly playing it with a very weak hand given the options...

We do have a strong squad, dunno what it will look like after January, but if all are back firing, there are some exciting options

Edited by asteener1867

4 minutes ago, George said:

But for Norwichgate we would have had a decent start that season and who knows where that would have led.

Most of the folk on here have not got the first clue about the sort of effect that sort of thing has on a team environment but then they all watch Nando play for himself and Big Dave play for the team and don't understand what they are looking at either.

Happily, as Nando has made perfectly clear on his Instagram account, he will be off to L**ds at Christmas and everyone will pretend they agreed with me all along. he will fit in well with that scum.

What did his instgram say about Leeds?

4 hours ago, poite said:

It's a look at his stats for THIS SEASON. 

It's you who is looking for the negative in the comments. You're assuming it has an anti-fernando agenda 

If it’s not meant to be negative, why does it not focus on 3 goals from 5 starts.

23 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

While we're on quotes (because we never stay on topic :)

Who said:  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Thought someone would have responded to that by now!

It was Einstein (not the dog in BTTF).

2 hours ago, George said:

Yep, just making stuff up.

Oddball.