Fernando Forestieri - Interesting Stats from Dale Johnson

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Interesting stats for #swfc fans this season relating to Fernando Forestieri.

• Record when he starts: LDLLDD
  • Record when he doesn't start: WWWDLWW
  • And record when he has come off the bench: WWW (each winning positions)

Why not look at his full record or does that get in the way of trying to snare the punters. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Why not look at his full record or does that get in the way of trying to snare the punters. 

Yeah it's been quiet on here so a negative thread on FF whilst starting a positive thread on Big Dave should liven things uplol

Edited by full fathom five
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Watford ended up playing him in similar way...off the bench to devastating effect.

He then got fed up of being  a sub and then joined us to play football for 90 minutes.

Bit of deja bu for FF I suspect and it will be only a matter of time before he gets fed up again if he doesn't get the game time he came here for.

Just now, Flat Owl said:

Watford ended up playing him in similar way...off the bench to devastating effect.

He then got fed up of being  a sub and then joined us to play football for 90 minutes.

Bit of deja bu for FF I suspect and it will be only a matter of time before he gets fed up again if he doesn't get the game time he came here for.

I think Jos will develop him into more of a full game player though

I am feeling positive about FF and Jos working together based on what we've seen to date

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Dronfield Blue said:

He's still our best player IMHO.

100% no question and my fave player despite some strong performances from Reach, Bannan etc

A right little lightning bolt

We just need to work out the best combination of lineup and tactics to get the best out of him

I trust Jos to do that

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I think Jos will develop him into more of a full game player though

I am feeling positive about FF and Jos working together based on what we've seen to date

I hope so too but he is missing the hard running Lee and Bannan playing tricky triangles to be effective at the moment in the first 3/4 of games.  Unless we get Lee back or an equal or even get Onomah up to speed and relieve Bannan of his defence outball quarterback duties then he is and we are in for a wait.