Soccer am

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

The Barnes goal was better though in my opinion. 

To run the length of the pitch whilst holding off three players and score isn't exactly run of the mill ffs. 

Didn't exactly hold them off they just didn't bother tackling him. 

51 minutes ago, Beholder said:

It was only defendable by fouling. He held them off really strongly. If that was Forestieri he would have gone down looking for a free kick. 

The fact I got negged for saying its a good goal is laughable. Of course it was a good goal. 

I might be going out on a limb here but I reckon it's more likely that you got negged for saying it was better than Reach's goal than for saying it was a good goal.

It was a really good goal, the speed of his run with the ball at feet and knowing what he was going to do from the moment he picked it up. While he had 3 players around him at one stage he only had to beat one of them though as 2 of them did nothing and he didn't have to show any strength to hold anyone off as nobody offered any physical contact.

3 hours ago, Beholder said:

To run the length of the pitch whilst holding off three players and score isn't exactly run of the mill ffs. 

It's run of the mill for teams playing Wednesday 

Edited by Owl999

7 hours ago, Beholder said:

Ran the full length of pitch whilst 3 defenders stood and watched him more like. 

I didn't see any attempt at defending