Is Hutch injured?

I like Hutch but if we need to trim the wage bill then it seems logical he'll be leaving. He's injury prone (something that doesn't bother me as he's exceeded expectations in my opinion) he'll be a higher end player wage wise and more to the point if he's told he's not wanted then he'll go and find himself another club, unlike the other players who its clear are not wanted but are happy to do nothing and get paid.

Hutchinson is a very good player but I think he has a job earning a new deal with FFP looming. Although I wonder if DC may be sentimental about it. 

We still need players like him over the course of the season and even at the moment our bench is very thin

Edited by Bluesteel

6 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Wednesday made the play offs two seasons running. Three players were key to the feat. Hutch was one of them. We knew what we were buying into when he signed. He was brave enough to come out and say his problems ran much deeper than his physical injuries in as much as there was a deep psychological impact. 

I think some of you should show a little more respect and cut Hutch a little slack and show some respect, wish him well and the like.

Its the usual suspects that love to say a player is a crock and he’s finished. Cast your minds back to October to December 2016. We were a one man team at that point and Hutch dragged us through that period. He is a very good player. In my opinion, Jos just needs to manage him to ensure that he uses his head when he plays and he’s not wreckless. For me, he should be fighting Joey for the defensive midfielder position. 

6 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Its the usual suspects that love to say a player is a crock and he’s finished. Cast your minds back to October to December 2016. We were a one man team at that point and Hutch dragged us through that period. He is a very good player. In my opinion, Jos just needs to manage him to ensure that he uses his head when he plays and he’s not wreckless. For me, he should be fighting Joey for the defensive midfielder position. 

That was 2 years ago 

He’s has good moments in the past but how on earth can you justify keeping a player whose injured 80% of the time, it’s absolutely bonkers lol 

Been a good servant but at the same time we have been a good servant to him when probably no other club would take him due to his injuries

The only way I’d offer him a contact is if he played 30+ of the 37 remaining games, but that’s not possible anyway due to the form of our midfield. Yesterday’s man