Is Hutch injured?

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

oooh they wont like that!!!!

:rolleyes:

I’m sure they won’t but only owlstalk could obsess about a crock who isn’t actually much good but pan honest hard workers like Pelupessy . I can’t wait until we can finally rid ourselves of these resource drainers and replace them with players fit for purpose 

Edited by james o connor
  • Thanks 2

He was injured started back training last Monday. Jos was asked at press conference would he be in squad on Saturday said it was too early.

On his recent form would not get in team, has  become more rash since his first season with us under Stuart Gray  

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Another one people need to stop bleeting on about . Waste of a wage 

Too right, the idea that some people have that the likes of Hooper, Lee, Hutchinson, Abdi and Westwood are going to come back and play 30 games a season is pretty delusional. Let's get behind the ones who are playing week in week out, fit, and probably on far less money.

7 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I’m sure they won’t but only owlstalk could obsess about a crock who isn’t actually much good but pan honest hard workers like Pelupessy . I can’t wait until we can finally rid ourselves of these resource drainers and replace them with players fit for purpose 

"they" do like a good cult type player to latch onto though, it's how it rolls on here, look at Big Dave and his faithful minions...:Pelupessy:

everyone has different opinions though and fair enough...

but i'm right and everyone else who disagrees is wrong, simples...:rolleyes:

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

Hutch will never be a first team regular, he just cannot take the physical strain of week in, week out football.

I’m sure he will fill in occasionally but he should be released at the end of his current contract.

We can’t carry injury prone players. 

Got to be ruthless in the way we spend money and recruit. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Hutch will never be a first team regular, he just cannot take the physical strain of week in, week out football.

I’m sure he will fill in occasionally but he should be released at the end of his current contract.

We can’t carry injury prone players. 

Got to be ruthless in the way we spend money and recruit. 

this, big time...