Aston Villa vs Sheffield Wednesday (OMD thingy)

4 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I reckon the team will be..

Dawson 

Hector  Lees  Pudil

Palmer                    Penney

Onomah Joey Bannan

Reach  

Nuhiu 

I'm as certain as I can be that barring any knocks or strains Fletcher will be back in the side today. 

And if we're to play one up top rather than a front pair then he's certainly the best option, IMO.

its kinda weird init.

pre-game, most are expecting a defeat. but not cos they are saying we are sheiite, mainly cos we are away from home vs a good side with some really good players. 

yet if we do lose, threads will be full of vitriol for the manager/players etc!! 

if your expecting a loss cos its a hard game,then dont cry if we lose. 

....Having said that, i can take losing, but sometimes its the manner in which you lose init. like Forest away for example.

Edited by GY-owl.4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Just a hunch, that today will be our worst result so far this season. So shipping 3+ goals, hope I’m wrong 

But the cack millers only lost by 2,don't understand why some think we'll get tonked when the 2nd worst defensive team (rovrum) only got 2 shoved up em,we are way better than dem millers fella......................................................just my two penneth like.

Any hoo,we'll see come 5ish.....................UTO and all that.

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Just a hunch, that today will be our worst result so far this season. So shipping 3+ goals, hope I’m wrong 

I am generally pessimistic as it softens the blow a bit. Have to agree with this sadly but looking forward to being proved wrong.

10 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Back down to earth, I don't know what to expect ( I do in reality ). So my best hope is a clean sheet and I will be happy. 

But think of the History of our great City. What we need is something to convert our best efforts into positive result.

I've got it, maybe 2891669_dbedecc6.jpg.da88e4322604934ea013908eec52bb46.jpg The Bessemer converter ! 

UTO COME ON WEDNESDAT WAWAW !

If that isn't motivation for the players then I don't know what is!

15 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

But the cack millers only lost by 2,don't understand why some think we'll get tonked when the 2nd worst defensive team (rovrum) only got 2 shoved up em,we are way better than dem millers fella......................................................just my two penneth like.

Any hoo,we'll see come 5ish.....................UTO and all that.

Yeah but Rotherham conceded nearly half their goals on the opening day of the season and have improved defensively since then. Only two teams have conceded more than us.

2 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

That means there's two teams worse defensively then dunnit,nowt to worry about  :luhukay:

Hope you are right rather than deluded on this one come 5-o-clock! :Pelupessy: