What does this achieve

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

The only thing in this whole situation I don't get is why he's still here.

Spot on. Only thing I can assume is that we weren’t willing to loan out for any less than 100% of wages and no one made that offer. For some reason not willing to sell, perhaps other teams too wary of wages.

Think he is sending a message to Jos is he not. Look I am still rated the best not only keeper at the club but player at the club by Fifa. Why have I been banished to the reserves for earning a lot of money then most and being injured so you didn't have the chance to see me play.

That ls how I read the tweet anyway.

lol

9 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Spot on. Only thing I can assume is that we weren’t willing to loan out for any less than 100% of wages and no one made that offer. For some reason not willing to sell, perhaps other teams too wary of wages.

Strange as I don't recall a massive transfer fee for Kieran so it can't be that they don't want to have to write off a transfer fee.

As soon as one of our keepers don't play for whatever reason Westwood be back in the net.

Jos has to stick to his guns and back what's he's said. But I bet on the 1st Sept he was surprised as anyone he was still here.

He play him in a game due to an injury then say his form deserves him stay in.

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

As soon as one of our keepers don't play for whatever reason Westwood be back in the net.

Jos has to stick to his guns and back what's he's said. But I bet on the 1st Sept he was surprised as anyone he was still here.

He play him in a game due to an injury then say his form deserves him stay in.

In my opinion he’s the best keeper (on ability) we’ve got. 

Kevin Pietersen was England’s best batsman (on ability) we had 

The latter was dropped for being a bit of a egotistical tail........

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Basically, FIFA has KW as the highest rated of our goalkeepers. 

Players are rated out of 100. 

The Wednesday player ratings are generally poor from a FIFA point of view, reflecting last seasons debacle. That's why it's called FIFA19. I suspect that KW gets a boost as he's theoretically an international goal keeper.

I can't wait for the 81 rated Cameron Dawson special card, and the 87 rated Lucas João special card. And the 99 rated Bannan Icon card.

lol

I wonder what Cameron will tweet when his FIFA card is better than Kieran's?

lol

Ten days before my life takes on a new meaning and I can download this new world of pain!

:carlos:

49 minutes ago, torres said:

I can’t understand why a bloke would put it in the first place.

I can't understand why a bloke would try to make a mountain out of this molehill......

32 minutes ago, torres said:

In my opinion he’s the best keeper (on ability) we’ve got. 

Kevin Pietersen was England’s best batsman (on ability) we had 

The latter was dropped for being a bit of a egotistical tail........

Think you need to lighten up mate, get yourself back on his twitter feed, there's a signed pair of gloves up for grabs.