What does this achieve

I suspect he may have upset someone , but dont know for sure.

What i do know is that he is a high quality keeper that would be much better utilised in the first team than sat at home.........particularly for the wage he is getting.

The way we have handled this and the Hirst situation is pretty amateurish IMHO.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

I suspect he may have upset someone , but dont know for sure.

What i do know is that he is a high quality keeper that would be much better utilised in the first team than sat at home.........particularly for the wage he is getting.

The way we have handled this and the Hirst situation is pretty amateurish IMHO.

The reason I asked is twofold...sob2 doesn't usually post shizzle (apart from his usual shizzle ) .

Also..a player like Westwood wouldn't be cast aside lightly...it seems to me that the club are acting within the terms of his contract and PFA framework.

He's definitely upset someone hasn't he?

• Thanks 1

On 14/09/2018 at 13:35, sonofbert2 said:

If Westwood had followed the same rules as everybody has to with regards to winning back his place as No. 1 then he wouldn't be sat at home, looking at his new FIFA rating and tweeting snide comments to win support from fans who don't know the full story.

Needs to grow up or fuckoff.

THIS

Owlstalk Shop

On 14/09/2018 at 15:09, fred mciver said:

Chansiri not picking best goalie by far and putting him in Siberia is mad - how did it work out with Hirsty?

Plus, we haven't kept a clean sheet yet and his transfer values is down toilet for Jan. 

Don’t think he had any transfer value already hence him still being here. Nobody wanted to even take his wages on.

Happy with Dawson to be honest.