What does this achieve

25 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I'm sorry, but what has Dawson done to be dropped?

I think Westwood is top class, but I'd have to question if you've actually seem Dawson play this season. 

I've seen some of the games and highlights of others, Dawson hasn't done a lot wrong but I still don't think he is as good as Westwood.

I seriously think he is the 2nd best in the league, the best keeper being Butland.

For me it boils down to picking your best 11 at all times, we are currently paying one of the best keepers in this division a fortune to sit on his arse and given the fact that we could be financially fizzed at the end of this season just seems ludicrous.

7 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

If Westwood had followed the same rules as everybody has to with regards to winning back his place as No. 1 then he wouldn't be sat at home, looking at his new FIFA rating and tweeting snide comments to win support from fans who don't know the full story.

Needs to grow up or fuckoff.

Genuinely , have i missed something ?........what rules has he not followed ?

1 hour ago, N0rtherner said:

Surely playing FIFA and picking Sheffield Wednesday is the equivalant of choosing Hardcore difficulty level... you start with 70% of the team injured for 6-8 weeks.

Yeah but at least you have a certain amount of control, but with Football Manager, once they pass that white line ...

Edited by pgmetcalf

3 hours ago, timrud said:

Loving DayZ on the Xbox at the moment

Nice glad you're enjoying it! Tried Vigor? Another one of ours ;)

2 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

Surely playing FIFA and picking Sheffield Wednesday is the equivalant of choosing Hardcore difficulty level... you start with 70% of the team injured for 6-8 weeks.

I play career mode all manual to make it even more challenging :)

Saw something about these fifa ratings a couple of years ago, and some serious research goes into it.

Weirdly when In charge of Molde Ole Gunner Solsjaer used to run his preferred lineups against  the opposition in cpu mode to see which provided the best result 

Edited by Stoop

10 hours ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Nice glad you're enjoying it! Tried Vigor? Another one of ours ;)

I play career mode all manual to make it even more challenging :)

I've followed DayZ for ages on Twitch, but never had a decent PC, so just got it on Xbox. I'll have a look up on Vigor