Sam Winnall...

6 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

I’ll be very surprised if he doesn’t request a move away from here in some shape or form. 

do players still put in transfer requests ?...….back in the day they'd always be someone slammin a transfer request in when he'd fallen foul of the manager .you don't really hear  of it these days ……….

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

do players still put in transfer requests ?...….back in the day they'd always be someone slammin a transfer request in when he'd fallen foul of the manager .you don't really hear  of it these days ……….

You don't get certain bonus payments if you put in the transfer request, so they just complain and whine but don't officially request it.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Triple O said:

I think we have come to expect this from you room0035.

Anything to put a negative slant on things.Short term injuries happen to every club. In fact if we didn't get them you would be saying the players weren't putting the effort/tackles in.

Winnal, Hooper and Lee have not been available for ages but hey don't let facts get in the way of your campaign to find fault with everything.

Oh and there is no need to respond. I could write it for you.

Or we are meant to have a fit squad and within 3 games we have over a third of the squad out - this is what ever slant you want on it but its the cold hard facts too many players are still getting joint injuries - maybe we should be looking at the training methods or if players are warming up or warming down correctly as clearly basic fitness is not the reason for all of the injuries.

Take what ever slant you want on it.

On 20/08/2018 at 13:05, room0035 said:

So currently we don't have available to play.

Fox, Reach, JVA, Winnall, Hooper, Lee, Joao, Pudil

Westwood is not allowed to play

I though this new regime where going to get the squad fit again, 3 games in and we have more players injured than the other 23 teams in the league.

Christ .. and some say that Jos isn't working with his hands tied behind his back ...

criminal though that we find ourselves in this position .. absolutely criminal ...