Sam Winnall...

One of the better pieces of transfer business we have done and what we should be doing more of, exploiting lesser clubs to take their better players at low costs with low salaries to go with them.

If we end up having a clear out, I hope we keep him - I think him and Jaoa be a great front two for any mid level champ team as we continue to shift deadwood and balance finances.

• Like 1

So currently we don't have available to play.

Fox, Reach, JVA, Winnall, Hooper, Lee, Joao, Pudil

Westwood is not allowed to play

I though this new regime where going to get the squad fit again, 3 games in and we have more players injured than the other 23 teams in the league.

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

One of the better pieces of transfer business we have done and what we should be doing more of, exploiting lesser clubs to take their better players at low costs with low salaries to go with them.

If we end up having a clear out, I hope we keep him - I think him and Jaoa be a great front two for any mid level champ team as we continue to shift deadwood and balance finances.

Joao out of contract in less than 12 months, if we continue to dither in getting longer deals sort Joao will leave for free just as we have started to see glimpses of the player he could be.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Joao out of contract in less than 12 months, if we continue to dither in getting longer deals sort Joao will leave for free just as we have started to see glimpses of the player he could be.

We were not allowed to offer a renewal until embargo lifted - but I take your point. If I were the manager I'd let him know that he was the future of the club and that he wasn't 6th choice back up! 

Tough decisions need to be made as we cant keep everyone, hopefully they are made quickly as it is painful to see the debate, criticism of our future players at expense of our past. 

Just now, Royal_D said:

You get the feeling this bloke is gonna be central to our future plans ... is that a good thing ? Ain’t so sure he’s good enough 

If we have to have a few sensible budget seasons he's exactly the type of player we need. Already here, has good resale value, low salary, proved he can score in the league. Now is he likely to fire you to promotion? Maybe, maybe not.

Is he likely to score as many as Fletch, Hooper or Rhodes on I'd guess at least half their salary....Probably.