1 minute ago, torres said:

Have you even read this page pal??

The one with all the amazing feedback from fans who went that I posted?

Yep

I've also read all the 'dont' like change me' type posts from the grandads in this thread who were slating the idea the second it was announced but I don't listen to those people as they're clearly prejudiced against it (or any kind of change)

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Some reyt old dads in this thread today

lol

Get back to your perry como and leave this stuff to those at the club who got all the good feedback from those who weren't slating the idea from the start (eg the open minded)

Im old but not a dad 

Did you play Animal for us dads then or for the young hipsters afterall it was only released 31 years ago 

In this very thread which you say Torres is on his "own" there are at least 4 other posters who thought it was at best "mehh"

Its a good idea to reinforce the Sheffield aspect of our club just pick better tracks and turn it down a little so they aren't distorted out of all recognition  

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

just pick better tracks and turn it down a little so they aren't distorted out of all recognition  

I'm sure the volume will be turned down

Yesterday was a pick of the cream of Sheffield songs - which ones didnt' you like and which should come in instead?

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The one with all the amazing feedback from fans who went that I posted?

Yep

I've also read all the 'dont' like change me' type posts from the grandads in this thread who were slating the idea the second it was announced but I don't listen to those people as they're clearly prejudiced against it (or any kind of change)

Unfortunate that you are blinded by any constructive criticism. Nothing improves with that attitude. 

Real shame.

DC seems to have the same mentality.

I want a better all round club, I’m sorry you don’t.

P.s i would also appreciate it if you didn’t lie about my previous posts to back up any weak arguments you have 

Pretty childish and not the brightest 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm sure the volume will be turned down

Yesterday was a pick of the cream of Sheffield songs - which ones didnt' you like and which should come in instead?

I can't say because i know Brianstorm is loved by most as i said in my first post im instinctively prejudiced against it because i despise it with a passion 

If you are going to choose an "Oldie" which i think Animal would qualify as personally i would have loved to Hear the Thompson Twins like we used to have at games or maybe Level 42 but again i hate Animal so prejudice !

Music is subjective so just chucking insults at people is silly 

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I can't say because i know Brianstorm is loved by most as i said in my first post im instinctively prejudiced against it because i despise it with a passion 

If you are going to choose an "Oldie" which i think Animal would qualify as personally i would have loved to Hear the Thompson Twins like we used to have at games or maybe Level 42 but again i hate Animal so prejudice !

Music is subjective so just chucking insults at people is silly 

100%

Owlstalk Shop

45 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Loop the beginning of Do I Wanna Know for the walkout. 

Was just about to post this. Thought Brianstorm is a pretty poor choice for walk out music. So many better choices if we’re going with Monkeys (which I think we should).

Music was 10% too loud just before kick off, speakers couldn't handle it, other than that loved it.

Probably be a good idea to flash up on the screen what the track is, who the artist is and which bit of Sheffeild they grew up in / their link to SWFC.......to reinforce the emotional linkage...... 

• Like 2

Music or whatever. Whenever we talk about what has gone before there are always those who want to set an arbitrary limit of how far we dig into the past. This is then ultimately compounded by some wee pipe who decides to christen someone a Grandad. Well I for one am proud to announce that I have probably forgotten more than our new wave brand of mardy arsed fans care to remember. Pleased that 1970's Jeff Beck track wasn't dissed, however I wouldn't like to guess his connection and or feeling for Wednesday !