Cardiff in for FF

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

So a lot of in the know chat about big players leaving this week, just like there was in January. Suppose people will be right one day.

Its not over yet. Teams can still take our best players until end of August  on loan till and sign them on permanent deals in January.  

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Its not over yet. Teams can still take our best players until end of August  on loan till and sign them on permanent deals in January.  

Yeah for sure, but I was referring to the ‘sources’ who’ve been saying this week.

9 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

I can..........said this time last year that they would challenge and got laughed at , whether we like it or not you cant hide from the fact that he is a top manager at this level.

If we got warnock instead of carlos we would off been in prem by now

2 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Got to feel sorry for Westwood

Frozen out. No move elsewhere.

Bloody strange situation that....Chuffed to f.ook FF is staying though....Maybe the club and Westwood can patch things up...I still reckon he is the best one outta the 3

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Then he should be in the team. Pick your best goalie.

Absolutely this. If he's not getting sold then I'd have him starting on saturday, and so would anyone who knows their arse from their elbow

Edited by Rustyfunk

2 minutes ago, Rustyfunk said:

Absolutely this. If he's not getting sold then I'd have him starting tomorrow, and so would anyone who knows their arse from their elbow

If KW doesn't play then it's a right royal fizz up. You never know what's going on behind the scenes at Wednesday do you but by god, just play the best keeper FFS!

9 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

I can..........said this time last year that they would challenge and got laughed at , whether we like it or not you cant hide from the fact that he is a top manager at this level.

Utter failure at premier league level though.