Cardiff in for FF

47 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

If we sold in Jan after assessing the options, we might be allowed to offer Bannan a new contract. The embargo is "temporary" apparently, but likely to fixed come the end of the season.

There isn't a January transfer window this year I don't think.

3 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Still can't bloody believe he got them promoted .

FFS

I can

His teams have played the same way for 30 years. Everyone knows their job, it’s not pretty but they get it done.

Hes perfect for getting you promoted.

Then you need to get rid of him.

• Haha 1

..Now, after the "soul-baring" Monday night forum, Colin and the snipers take aim at our club, yet again.

Phvck 'em. We should politely show 'em the way out. 

Tell 'em to follow the BBC - what are they, entertainers & broadcasters - or politicians and 5h1t-stirrers?

Love football, hate the greed. 

Keep going D.C. You've supported us, we'll back you.

Edited by tonyem

I'm glad some of you lot aren't running the club. Some of the prices quoted are rediculous £10mil, £12mil, £15mil.

Nando is worth £27 million in this market.

I wouldn't sell him, but I would consider £25mil upwards if £20mil was paid straight away and we have replacements lined up.

However, I revert back to not selling him. It may turn out that him kicking off at Norwich was a blessing in disguise as it got his contract extended (assuming we got promoted).

He is the life and soul of the dressing room. He's the main man, he's the fans favourite and I'm glad Chansiri knows this and won't be bullied into accepting shitty deals.

He stance with the BBC should tell all the footballing world that Wednesday are not to be fvcked with.

You want Nando then get your £30mil bids ready with adequate loans lined up for us.

Fvckers.

9 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Still can't bloody believe he got them promoted .

FFS

I can..........said this time last year that they would challenge and got laughed at , whether we like it or not you cant hide from the fact that he is a top manager at this level.

9 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

I can..........said this time last year that they would challenge and got laughed at , whether we like it or not you cant hide from the fact that he is a top manager at this level.

Yeah especially after we played them off the park early doors at their place and they fluked a draw...let's pull that matchday thread up eh lol