A bit of decorum please.

Season's not off to a great start with a loss yesterday and off the field we do look a shambles apart from the outstanding open day and OITP.

We are where we are though. A good percentage would like to see the chairman go. But that's not going to happen. I'm sure at the forum on Monday, he'll be told of the displeasure surroundings the club.

Just reading the thread about fans fighting each other at Wigan which makes our famous WAWAW slogan a laughing stock. 

You could pin all the Ill feeling on Chansiri and you might be justified in doing so but look to yourselves too.

I'm not saying be a happy clapper but don't be booing the lads so early in the season. Direct your ire AT the chairman not them. It's not gonna help us get a result and you all know it.

Farrel and O'Connor are in another thread at the moment, having a love-in, wallowing like pigs in s.hyte about our supposed downfall. Apparently were in a relegation battle with Rotherham after ONE game. You may think Chansiri is detrimental to our club but so are you. Ill feeling seems to be something you two at least revel in.

We're paying 25 percent over the odds for most things at Hillsborough. Let's keep banging on about that because it is unfair. Chansiri failed in his experiment to get us up and we should not have to keep paying if not fighting for promotion season after season. Again, Monday gives us that chance. I don't think he can pack his bags even if he probably wants to. We're in a bad place at the moment, true enough. Not as bad as some.

The season is not over before it's even begun and we can play our part.

I'd like to see a never say die spirit at Hillsborough. Backs to the wall, come out fighting, one for all - all for one attitude. That would help the team. That is support.

Carry on like we are at present and we'll certainly become a laughing stock. Don't forget the blades are watching. 

Like I said, a little decorum please.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Season's not off to a great start with a loss yesterday and off the field we do look a shambles apart from the outstanding open day and OITP.

We are where we are though. A good percentage would like to see the chairman go. But that's not going to happen. I'm sure at the forum on Monday, he'll be told of the displeasure surroundings the club.

Just reading the thread about fans fighting each other at Wigan which makes our famous WAWAW slogan a laughing stock. 

You could pin all the Ill feeling on Chansiri and you might be justified in doing so but look to yourselves too.

I'm not saying be a happy clapper but don't be booing the lads so early in the season. Direct your ire AT the chairman not them. It's not gonna help us get a result and you all know it.

Farrel and O'Connor are in another thread at the moment, having a love-in, wallowing like pigs in s.hyte about our supposed downfall. Apparently were in a relegation battle with Rotherham after ONE game. You may think Chansiri is detrimental to our club but so are you. Ill feeling seems to be something you two at least revel in.

We're paying 25 percent over the odds for most things at Hillsborough. Let's keep banging on about that because it is unfair. Chansiri failed in his experiment to get us up and we should not have to keep paying if not fighting for promotion season after season. Again, Monday gives us that chance. I don't think he can pack his bags even if he probably wants to. We're in a bad place at the moment, true enough. Not as bad as some.

I'd like to see a never say die spirit at Hillsborough. Backs to the wall, come out fighting, one for all - all for one attitude. That would help the team. That is support.

Carry on like we are at present and we'll certainly become a laughing stock. Don't forget the blades are watching. 

To be fair to dem little piggies, they forecast that this would happen 2 years ago It might have been wishful thinking, but it was always on the cards

Wasn’t there but I’d assume the booing wasn’t 100% aimed at the first half performance - simply more pent up frustration with the direction that the club is heading under the current leadership. The performance yesterday was simply a vehicle for the fans displeasure.

1 hour ago, TommyCraig said:

Seems the truth hurts you

keep clapping

The club had all pre season to sort crap out.

Nothings changed, we have a ceo with an abysmal record, and it's starting to show now

and a chairman who knows nothing about the game, and employs someone, who knows nothing about the game to run the club

In that, I'm worried.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Seems the truth hurts you

keep clapping

The club had all pre season to sort crap out.

Nothings changed, we have a ceo with an abysmal record, and it's starting to show now

and a chairman who knows nothing about the game, and employs someone, who knows nothing about the game to run the club

In that, I'm worried.

I'm worried too but don't want to be that team that boos every misplaced pass or mistake. 

1 hour ago, TommyCraig said:

Good post 

The bit about Blades watching wasn't necessary or important either. Nobody cares if they're watching, laughing etc

Let's crack on this season starting with the Fans Forum on Monday which has now become quite the event to attend

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I'm worried too but don't want to be that team that boos every misplaced pass or mistake. 

I think all the surrounding issues that Wednesday have re prices, memberships, radio commentaries, shirt prices, no new signings etc have created it (not some fans on the internet) and I think it's sadly down to the team now to try and bang some goals in early on Saturdaay

Go a goal down and can see the atmosphere being toxic (mostly out of frustration at the bigger picture)

Boooooing our own players mistakes is not just inevitable unless we start going on the front foot, but it will inevitably affect their confidence on the pitch. We know that because player after player and manager after manager have told us that's the case.

It's almost like what is going on on the pitch isnt' the main issue right now that our fans are angry at, but the off pitch scenario and pricing that the chairman has imposed.

Let's hope some of that gets resolved and cleared out the way on Monday night

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I think all the surrounding issues that Wednesday have re prices, memberships, radio commentaries, shirt prices, no new signings etc have created it (not some fans on the internet) and I think it's sadly down to the team now to try and bang some goals in early on Saturdaay

Go a goal down and can see the atmosphere being toxic (mostly out of frustration at the bigger picture)

Boooooing our own players mistakes is not just inevitable unless we start going on the front foot, but it will inevitably affect their confidence on the pitch. We know that because player after player and manager after manager have told us that's the case.

It's almost like what is going on on the pitch isnt' the main issue right now that our fans are angry at, but the off pitch scenario and pricing that the chairman has imposed.

Let's hope some of that gets resolved and cleared out the way on Monday night

I think you're right. The result is all important and we as supporters can seriously effect that.

Have a go at Chansiri separately from on the pitch performance. I know that's very hard but we can be exceptional fans at times.

The way forward. Support the team. Make our displeasure known to the chairman through the forum, letters emails and our spending on the peripherals.

But at this precarious moment, stand for our team.