A bit of decorum please.

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I think all the surrounding issues that Wednesday have re prices, memberships, radio commentaries, shirt prices, no new signings etc have created it (not some fans on the internet) and I think it's sadly down to the team now to try and bang some goals in early on Saturdaay

Go a goal down and can see the atmosphere being toxic (mostly out of frustration at the bigger picture)

Boooooing our own players mistakes is not just inevitable unless we start going on the front foot, but it will inevitably affect their confidence on the pitch. We know that because player after player and manager after manager have told us that's the case.

It's almost like what is going on on the pitch isnt' the main issue right now that our fans are angry at, but the off pitch scenario and pricing that the chairman has imposed.

Let's hope some of that gets resolved and cleared out the way on Monday night

Toxic atmosphere at Hillsborough ?!?  That would be a first 

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I think all the surrounding issues that Wednesday have re prices, memberships, radio commentaries, shirt prices, no new signings etc have created it (not some fans on the internet) and I think it's sadly down to the team now to try and bang some goals in early on Saturdaay

Go a goal down and can see the atmosphere being toxic (mostly out of frustration at the bigger picture)

Boooooing our own players mistakes is not just inevitable unless we start going on the front foot, but it will inevitably affect their confidence on the pitch. We know that because player after player and manager after manager have told us that's the case.

It's almost like what is going on on the pitch isnt' the main issue right now that our fans are angry at, but the off pitch scenario and pricing that the chairman has imposed.

Let's hope some of that gets resolved and cleared out the way on Monday night

The simplest way to avoid this, is to play with some passion, desire and belief. If sides do this, I am sure they would be forgiven for the odd loss. However, if the team showed a tenth of the above attributes that fans give in travelling and attending games, then we would be in a better place.

I really am sick of hearing how we as fans are to blame. If the team want us to get behind them, then for f**k's sake start playing with passion and give us something to cheer. If it ain't going well, then players need to grasp the nettle and try to do something about it, but there in lies the biggest problem, we do not have players who seem capable and more disappointingly, able to do this.

If we think the atmosphere is bad now, just think this time next week after the window shuts and the Hull game is done we could be much, much worse. On the flip side we may have kept the bulk of our better players and have three points on the board. 

I know we are all angry but in my opinion the on the field issues are low priority compared to the off field stuff. 

49 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

The simplest way to avoid this, is to play with some passion, desire and belief. If sides do this, I am sure they would be forgiven for the odd loss. However, if the team showed a tenth of the above attributes that fans give in travelling and attending games, then we would be in a better place.

I really am sick of hearing how we as fans are to blame. If the team want us to get behind them, then for f**k's sake start playing with passion and give us something to cheer. If it ain't going well, then players need to grasp the nettle and try to do something about it, but there in lies the biggest problem, we do not have players who seem capable and more disappointingly, able to do this.

We've played one game. Yes the signs are not great I agree but as far as the team performance goes, you can affect it positively or negatively. It's not all doom and gloom yet. A couple of wins will do wonders. 

2 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

We've played one game. Yes the signs are not great I agree but as far as the team performance goes, you can affect it positively or negatively. It's not all doom and gloom yet. A couple of wins will do wonders. 

You think the "One" game is the catalyst for all the unrest?

You don't think last season, the lack of investment this , the ongoing ridiculous prices, the seemingly cack handed way we are going about running a football club, Abdi, Rhodes etc...have no bearing on the lack of patience whatsoever?

I don't,

its been a cumulative hitting the fans over the head for far too long that has brought it about

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

You think the "One" game is the catalyst for all the unrest?

You don't think last season, the lack of investment this , the ongoing ridiculous prices, the seemingly cack handed way we are going about running a football club, Abdi, Rhodes etc...have no bearing on the lack of patience whatsoever?

I don't,

its been a cumulative hitting the fans over the head for far too long that has brought it about

Spot on. This one game naivety beggars belief.

Y'all seem to be not ignoring what I've suggested. Yes you've got loads to moan at the chairman for. Want me to say it again? It's beyond doubt.

I asked for decorum, specifically not fighting amongst one another, not booing the players because it will not help the results and not to act like blades.