FAO Three Year Season Ticket Holders

1 hour ago, g-owls said:

Three years after they bought them I'd guess.

The people I know with multi year tickets all topped them up in the early bird window this season so they have at least 3 years left on them still now. Some will have topped up and some won't

52 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Me too.

Same here the little un and me, will see how the health is and financial circumstances are at the end of the season and see if I can renew for us both 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Thank you

I thought so

Corrrr what a massive season this is for Chansiri then

If we don't do well I can see him making a couple of crazy big signings in January to kick off the season ticket push for next season, and maybe even bringing in a new manager or summat

That's usually what happens if it looks like season tickets might struggle

Fans forums and questionnaires too

So much pressure this season on everyone

COME ON JOS

There definitely IS a plan B... 6 year season tickets. 

Can you do a poll like with the membership scheme, to ask how many will renew.

I bought a 3 year one, which runs out at end of this coming season.  In fact I bought two, including wife.

I don't plan to renew.

Lots of reasons.

I live 55 miles away so it costs £15 plus every game just in petrol.

I park up Herries Road so I can get back on the M1 quickly.  After every game I see cars with windows broken in.  Always uphill from the 5 Arches.  I could be next.

The Ipswich colours.  I know we're back in stripes but I'd made my mind up by the end of the season. Lots of other reasons.

I can watch a weeks Sky Now on my PC for £12.99.   If we are on Sky ten times this season it would cost max £129.90. Probably less as we are sometimes on twice in a week.  My saving in petrol alone is more than £12.99 a game.  Plus I'd get to watch loads of other Sky games that are on during those weeks.

I'll still watch us occasionally because I've been going since the days of Froggatt, Curtis, Staniforth, Shiner etc and old habits die hard.  But it will be cup games and pre season friendlies, and category G games.   I'm not poor and I can afford to go- but nobody rips me off.... not even Wednesday.    

Yes Plan B. Six year ST's.   Didn't we do 5 year ST's a few years back?  Under Strafford?

Guest mkowl

Interesting one because there is the option to watch midweek games on I follow. Add on some will be on Sky anyway and that dragging my arse up the M1 midweek is becoming a ball ache.

Will only renew on an annual basis if I do. 

I broke my own rule last time - I don't pay for anything else 3 years up front so why would I do that for football other than blind loyalty. That is however a one way street that is gradually irritating me more as time passes.

My 3 year ST finishes at the end of this next season.

At the time of purchase, promotion looked likely.   I paid up-front on the gamble of making a massive saving over a couple of years of Prem STs.

I'm sure I'll buy a season ticket next season irrespective of results, but would only consider another long term investment if promotion was on the cards and the price was good.

I'm lucky to be a position to consider multi-year STs, but it does seem a little unfair that only the wealthy have the opportunity to pay less (over the three years) - I guess that's life.

My season ticket runs until the end of March before I renew it again.

It gives me access to one of the North West’s premier private fisheries, plus other stillwaters and a stretch of the River Wyre. Just £20 for the season. My other season ticket also runs out at the end of March giving me access to other local stillwaters. That one is £35.

Provides all day entertainment with £3.00 of bait usually required for each trip (on average).

So, let’s be generous and say five quid for every day’s pleasure fishing. That’s a lot of money saved towards my streaming devices and accounts to watch Wednesday from my replica cardboard Hillsborough, with enough left over for an Indian, Chinese, or pizza, plus some beers.

I can also put money aside then for the odd trip to Hillsborough at roughly £110 a chuck incl. diesel, ticket, beer and food, to maintain my presence, see a few old faces, let them know I’m not dead, and retain a modicum of true-fan worthiness from Owls Talk’s Adjudication panel.

Quids in! Long gone are the times I had a season ticket for the football. Ended when I left Sheffield then had kids.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 2

My 3 year ticket expires at the end of the upcoming season. I was unable to renew earlier but whatever happens, as long as I'm still alive, I shall definitely renew next year for as long as possible. WTID to me means Wednesday 'Til I Die.