FAO Three Year Season Ticket Holders

At the end of the upcoming season and unless something drastic changes I wont be renewing at 40 the outlay for a recreation has reached a bridge too far. I'll get to a few games as and when it fits in with other commitments going forward.

5 minutes ago, Maxine said:

At the end of this next season. 

Thank you

I thought so

Corrrr what a massive season this is for Chansiri then

If we don't do well I can see him making a couple of crazy big signings in January to kick off the season ticket push for next season, and maybe even bringing in a new manager or summat

That's usually what happens if it looks like season tickets might struggle

Fans forums and questionnaires too

So much pressure this season on everyone

COME ON JOS

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Thank you

I thought so

If we don't do well I can see him making a couple of crazy big signings in January to kick off the season ticket push for next season, and maybe even bringing in a new manager or summat

That's usually what happens if it looks like season tickets might struggle

Fans forums and questionnaires too

So much pressure this season on everyone

COME ON JOS

Yes I agree the pressure is  definitely on so this could.be the kick up.the ass that's needed. 

54 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

But how many 3 years and 2 years season ticket holders have already invested in the up to 5 year options sold earlier this year? My 3 year ST runs out at the end of the coming season but then the 5 year one kicks in. It may not be such a massive year if he already has lots of long term commitments tied up, which may be why he can gamble a bit with this season not being so great.

My 3 year season ticket has the upcoming season to run before it expires.

I didn't extend it when the club offered the multi year season tickets a few months ago.

I have already dipped into my life saving to purchase the 3 year one and thought to dip in again when the present still had quote a bit to run was too much.

Will have a think about price and personal circumstances at end of season and see if I feel like renewing.

• Thanks 1