Hutch leaving?

1 hour ago, Owls s18 said:

Just heard that the squad had a leaving do on eccy road for sam on Thursday night! 

What absolute pure unrealistic manufactured tripe and fantasy.............

Everyone knows the said do was at the Montagu In Mexborough with all the natives locals.....

3983135_586e0cf2.jpg

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

Everyone knows the said do was at the Montagu In Mexborough with all the natives locals.....

3983135_586e0cf2.jpg

Do they still have coal fires. Some rum lasses in Meborough and Swinton.

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, Owls s18 said:

Just heard that the squad had a leaving do on eccy road for sam on Thursday night! 

I was in the Porter Brook Thursday night consoling a very tearful Starski. Think you have the wrong Hutch pal!

12 minutes ago, steveger said:

3983135_586e0cf2.jpg

Montagu arms in mexborough, brings back memories that place, some good some not so, once watched this lass doing let's say things with the thick end of a beer bottle for the entertainment of several gentlemen, nice lass she was lolshe got quite a few drinks bought that night after her performance (and no it wasn't my mrs) :tango:

Edited by s73owl

4 minutes ago, s73owl said:

Montagu arms in mexborough, brings back memories that place, some good some not so, once watched this lass doing let's say things with the thick end of a beer bottle for the entertainment of several gentlemen, nice lass she was lolshe got quite a few drinks bought that night after her performance (and no it wasn't my mrs) :tango:

sounds like mine, was there a black basketball team involved ?, then definitely mine, greedy *****.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Owls s18 said:

Only repeating what I was told!

When you heard it what what did you think deep down in your soul? 

Remember that feeling, bottle it and bring it out every time you speak to this same person again. Also, on the side of this bottle write a note saying 'must not post this on Owlstalk'.

• Haha 1