Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

When we have two tall players up front why on earth do we persist with passing the ball short at the back? We might as well hit it long and hope we can win the second ball. It's much safer to lose the ball in our opponents half than it is ours. You never know what might happen if we played in our opponents half.

what is this strange concept you talk of?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

When we have two tall players up front why on earth do we persist with passing the ball short at the back? We might as well hit it long and hope we can win the second ball. It's much safer to lose the ball in our opponents half than it is ours. You never know what might happen if we played in our opponents half.

Nuhui never holds the ball up, only fletch, and it doesn't matter where we lose the ball, as teams just waltz pass our Midfield anyhow.

38 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Maybe but surely as a pro he should be able to read the game and see what's happening around him.

If not, he shouldn't be there IMO

I agree to an extent but it must be hard for a young lad to go against the managers tactics when he has just found himself in the team.

7 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Nuhui never holds the ball up, only fletch, and it doesn't matter where we lose the ball, as teams just waltz pass our Midfield anyhow.

Our midfield looked very weak on Saturday when Norwich had ball. 

15 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Most of us have been saying this all season, Jos seems to disagree but i suppose he will live or die by those decisions. He seems to be a stubborn man.

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Piggies must be pissingthemselves 

A lot of them I work with weren't right confident this morning when I was talking to em, I think they know that form goes out of window for this game and owt can happen. 

18 minutes ago, daleblue said:

It reduces the number of attacks we face due to the time it takes to run from their half to our box against winning the ball just outside our box. Dawson gets kicking practice too.

• Haha 1