Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

1 minute ago, Growl67 said:

Good question but bad/no answer.

We did get an answer, if we were able to bring in players Jos would have said so, by stating that he was not the person to answer that question, leaves me in doubt

that we are in a transfer embargo situation.

2 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

A good CEO should not be seen or heard 

On the question of an embargo which is starting to gain momentum, it would be a good idea for a statemrnt from the club with regards to this,

and should be the CEO to do this.

6 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

A good CEO should not be seen or heard 

A well organised club would not continually allow their 1st team manager to have to repeatedly uncomfortably fend off questions about the financial situation without making some sort of statement or allowing him to be open about it. Birmingham have managed it.

8 minutes ago, daleblue said:

On the question of an embargo which is starting to gain momentum, it would be a good idea for a statemrnt from the club with regards to this,

and should be the CEO to do this.

They said they'll make a statement on Thursday

Watched it on FB live. Lots of abuse from Pigs and Mini pigs about the embargo and Mansfield. Only to be expected and we’d do the same. I still wouldn’t swap our squad for any of theirs and I just hope we have the last laugh. Galvanised me even more to my club. UTFO. 

Felt a bit for Jos. Thought the 'owl' who asked him about the embargo came across quite passive aggressive. As for the others,

Wilder- Usual cr*p from him. Loves himself a bit too much.

Warne- Always like listening to him. Think he'll outgrow Rotherham.

McCann- Came across quite well. Think he'll do OK at Donny. Very honest about working with MacAnthony at Peterborough.

Winkler- Can't see him and Stendel lasting long at Barnsley.

Whitbread- Came across OK, don't know a great deal about him. Shame Martin Allen wasn't there as he's great value.