Six days till pre-season training commences at #SWFC

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Yes i do know the transfer window shuts on the 9th I also know there is a 22 day loan window that opens on the 9th until the 31st August. I also know the transfer window has to be open for 12 weeks so unlike every other season when we wait till the 1st July to start transfers this season the transfer window opened on the 17th May 2018. So we are already over 4 weeks into the transfer window and a lot of other teams have already announced signing from this country and abroad.

We may be well prepared, we might have sign players and sold others, but we can only go by the information we have and also they the clubs past policies. 

You're right lets not trust the club to learn from Carlos's mistakes,

Lets not negotiate with clubs and players and lets just give them what they want straight away,

lets public tell everyone who we are after

lets tell everyone how much money we have to spend 

Lets tell players under contract that they are not wanted or deemed good enough 

You are going on about the clubs past policies,  I dont remember us being that succesfull under Straford Hully Allen etc etc when we was fed constant bull via the local rags

I'd rather not hear anything until it has happened rather than be fed the bull only to be left feeling let down when we sign Gary taylor fletcher or enoch Shwombi to name but a few 

53 minutes ago, penrhyn bay owl said:

Don't think it bodes well judging by the new fleet of sponsorship cars.

Screenshot_20180619-122303.png

That's Matias & Abdi just arriving back from their summer break.

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Nah, we're shipping them out in pieces. 

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Nah, we're shipping them out in pieces. 

One thing I do know is that the players will be as fit as they possibly can be and much much fitter than last season and quite possibly the fittest in the league.

Just after the season finished the club spent £1 million to go to St George's Park for every coach, player and I believe Jos himself to have individual training programs over the summer. Apparently they are due to return just before the official pre-season starts for their results and to see if they have met the required targets. Any player not meeting certain levels won't be allowed to start pre-season until they do. It's quite brutal (in a good to get fit way) by all accounts. Clare, Pudil, Joao to name a few have been posting on social media too.

Jos did a similar thing when he was at Stuttgart.

On 19/06/2018 at 14:12, OasisOwl72 said:

One thing I do know is that the players will be as fit as they possibly can be and much much fitter than last season and quite possibly the fittest in the league.

Just after the season finished the club spent £1 million to go to St George's Park for every coach, player and I believe Jos himself to have individual training programs over the summer. Apparently they are due to return just before the official pre-season starts for their results and to see if they have met the required targets. Any player not meeting certain levels won't be allowed to start pre-season until they do. It's quite brutal (in a good to get fit way) by all accounts. Clare, Pudil, Joao to name a few have been posting on social media too.

Jos did a similar thing when he was at Stuttgart.

That seems l8ke hell of a lot of money. 

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 12:41, SiJ said:

Can we rename room0035 *Broken record*? 

We've announced three or four pre-season friendlies.

Yes, other clubs have made signings, but it's pretty well known that transfer business picks up in July and after major international tournaments. 

Just ***** non-stop. 

Those who  constant miseries I use ignore button. Constant harping on with nothing positive suggests heart may be elsewhere.