Sheffield Wednesday manager unveils how he will recruit for next season

That Hirst situation has been a never going to happen situation for the last 2 years as per above. Genuinely disappointed with the Clare situation though. Really like the look of him against Villa in particular this season. Wanted the ball, looked the part with a bit of pace and positivity about him. 

No idea whether he could still sign or we’ve already lost him though? :duntmatter:

Edited by Sticky belly

52 minutes ago, Ronio said:

I would also like to see us raid the Dutch and German leagues if i'm honest.  

Jos has a wealth of knowledge in those leagues, and it would be stupid to disregard that wisdom.  

I still expect us to be active in the Dutch and German markets TBH. That said I don’t expect much activity in the Summer. It’ll probably be next Summer when we’re really active in the market again?

7 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I still expect us to be active in the Dutch and German markets TBH. That said I don’t expect much activity in the Summer. It’ll probably be next Summer when we’re really active in the market again?

I too am hopeful that we’ll be looking at those markets, but I won’t hold my breath 

It seems our transfer policy will again be shaped by others

Just now, gurujuan said:

I too am hopeful that we’ll be looking at those markets, but I won’t hold my breath 

I can’t see Lukuhay standing for that unless his time out of the game has made him more appreciative to be in work and as a result has softened his stance to circumstances that are beyond his control?

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

This is a massive fabrication of the truth. I would be surprised if you could show any factual information other than it magically appearing somewhere in the between your ears.