What will happen?

if tomorrow's first half performance is anything like the last 2 games, it won't matter how good our second half performance is, Fulham will be out of sight. 

For me to be happy, i'd like to see Jos set the team up in a positive manner from the off. The run in now should be all about Jos stamping his style on the team in preparation for next season.

15 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

if tomorrow's first half performance is anything like the last 2 games, it won't matter how good our second half performance is, Fulham will be out of sight. 

For me to be happy, i'd like to see Jos set the team up in a positive manner from the off. The run in now should be all about Jos stamping his style on the team in preparation for next season.

I could live with that, let’s go for it

Agree with the general sentiment in this thread: Whilst I'd be disappointed with a loss that would interrupt our recent upturn in form, I'm much more interested in seeing how we play. If we can stay competitive throughout the game and show glimpses of quality then it can only inspire confidence in Jos moving forward. The results have been great, the performances OK with some good and bad bits. If Jos can get the team playing like they're capable of getting a result every game (even if sometimes we don't), then I think we'll all be chuffed. 

Guest The Horse

It's nice for once to be in a position where we can play without pressure and watch the opponents squirm as they need the points.
Fulham must be hating the fact they're facing a relaxed Wednesday team just as the senior players get back.

Just what they didn't need.

Should make for an interesting game.

If we're going to get anything again Fulham we're going to have to keep their star man pinned back and since he plays at left back, that means hoofing the ball behind him and have runners running onto the ball to get him running the other way instead of at our defence.

5 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

If we're going to get anything again Fulham we're going to have to keep their star man pinned back and since he plays at left back, that means hoofing the ball behind him and have runners running onto the ball to get him running the other way instead of at our defence.

A Dutch manager who watched Cruyff and co in his youth, and who has managed in the Bundesliga. Not convinced he will be hoofing it beyond their full-back anytime soon.

Can't believe the number of,people sayingntheyre not bothered if we don't win. Give me 3 points any day (unless winning would mean the pigs get promoted). What is up with you all. I don't care whether Cardiff or Fulham get auto, I only care that we are able to keep this winning mentality, it's still not mathematically over yet and a loss tomorrow could start a bad run. Fekk it, lets go out and try to win every game.

I'd like to think that most of us, even here on OT are smart enough to realise that we are still under strength and playing the form team in the league. As long as we turn up and put in a shift have every chance of a result, if the result goes against us, so be it the best team would have won. 

No pressure, nothing to play for so hope we play with some freedom and contribute towards an entertaining game of football. We've set the benchmark in recent weeks and need to build on those performances.

Edited by striker

5 hours ago, itsonmyhead said:

After our recent upturn in performances and results the atmosphere on here has been great, the silly rumours have stopped(mostly) and it’s like owlstalk should be again. But tomorrow will bring a different challenge with a inform Fulham coming needing 3 points to try and catch Cardiff for second place. So if we do lose are we staying calm or is it meltdown season again lol 

Seasons over..just go out and play with no pressure.