World Downs Syndrome Day - Disabled supporters

3 minutes ago, OwlOnWheels said:

I'm a regular lurker, don't post that often though.  I can't keep up with all the threads!

That’ll be Neil posting every ten minutes to keep interest ticking over. 

Sometimes he posts a funny one though. lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OwlOnWheels said:

I'll say hello.  I'm a disable fan, hence the name.  Had a season ticket since 93/94.  Have to say the club have always been good for disabled fans from my perspective.

Nice to hear the club look after our disabled fans. The majority of fans will take for granted the ability to choose where they sit in the stadium while some of our fans don't but it doesn't stop them being some of our most passionate supporters. Let's hope we all have something more to cheer next season.

Edited by Ronnie Starling
  • Like 2

I have a disabled season ticket on the kop. I must add that this is an area the club has been SO amazing with! They have gone over and beyond for me with sorting everthing out for me. They also have helped and sorted any problems I have had with making it as easy as possible for me to attend. My experience has brought a whole new meaning of WAWAW to me.

Edited by Woodyowl450
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, OwlOnWheels said:

I'll say hello.  I'm a disable fan, hence the name.  Had a season ticket since 93/94.  Have to say the club have always been good for disabled fans from my perspective.

Your Owlstalk name has just brightened up my day mate.

UTO!!!

• Like 2